Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

repsnake
Sep 1, 2002

COVID didn't break my brain, but my job during COVID did. I was working at a university / university hospital as tech support trying to get a free ride on an MBA. When COVID hit, all the boomer doctors and professors along with the administrative seat-fillers got kicked home and needed to learn how to use a computer for the first time in their lives. I went from taking 15 phone calls a day to 50 and had a horrible boss to make it worse. I quit after I graduated from Zoom university.

At first, everyone was scared but polite and then after 6 months everyone was vile and stayed that way. People are still vile- everyone is in a constant state of road rage mentality even out of their cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU