Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

Covid broke my brain in the sense that I lost the ability to taste sweetness and it hasn't come back close to 2 years later. Its extremely frustrating because I will occasionally get a craving for something and it never tastes right. I miss fresh chocolate chip cookies the most because now they just taste like baked flour.

Also making the same drive most days for the last 15 years and I've gone from seeing a flabbergasting maneuver from someone maybe once a week to several a day. In the last month I have experienced two people driving on the wrong side of the road, one guy driving through a red light (swerving through cross traffic), and one person plowing into a bunch of construction cones that were blocking off one lane on a straight road with no visual blockers. Also a LOT more super aggro drivers, tailgating and swerving through traffic at high speeds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU