Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Set posted:

Lol

Lol and a happy new year!

"Today I'll create problems on purpose"

I guess I bara inte kan svenska.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Set
Oct 30, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I guess I bara inte kan svenska.

Orsaka and ursäkta are pretty close to each other, and to be honest when it comes to Pikku/Lilla Myy the difference isn't that big! :v:
We need more Finnish language mspaints here, so I shall provide one. This one has even a very slight backstory which Nuuskamuikkunen will provide in the next post!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Set
Oct 30, 2005
Snufkin has a horrible revelation.
I got sent a horrible image that I couldn't parse at first, so I drew what I thought it was supposed to be. Creating the former bear wearing a Suomi-pipo.

Set fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Jan 1, 2024

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Snufkin has a nice day outdoors :)
Would you like some tea as well? He has an extra a cup in his backpack, just in case.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Set posted:

Snufkin has a horrible revelation.
I got sent a horrible image that I couldn't parse at first, so I drew what I thought it was supposed to be. Creating the former bear wearing a Suomi-pipo.

Is it Pylly Nalle of Pieru Puuro fame?

Set
Oct 30, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Is it Pylly Nalle of Pieru Puuro fame?

Sadly no, more like Pekka ja Pätkä Läskinalleina which is not only terrible but also offensive. :(

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

Snufkin has a nice day outdoors :)
Would you like some tea as well? He has an extra a cup in his backpack, just in case.

Absolutely delightful! Moomin came along with a 12-pack of Karhu, which him and Snufkin will be sharing during a great evening with friends. :)

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Good clink

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
I realized that deleting my twitter meant all my drawings went awol from thread :( But noticed you can link from bluesky so 'ere we go

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
I did some uh, things

And I guess some Actual Art

Shame bluesky has the worst image compression though

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Greggster posted:

You're right it stretches and blurs stuff so randomly it's very annoying to post my art on, you can't post small images at all it just blows them up to hell.

These are great though, I can't escape cerveza cristal lately.

Set
Oct 30, 2005

Greggster posted:

I realized that deleting my twitter meant all my drawings went awol from thread :( But noticed you can link from bluesky so 'ere we go

Greggster posted:

I did some uh, things

And I guess some Actual Art

That is a shame! But these are as amazing as any of your lost ones! I especially enjoy Baron Harkonnen's nuggies. :v:

I haven't had the focus to do that many MSPAINTS lately, but I did draw a little naked homunculus guy pulling up a turnip.

Set
Oct 30, 2005
I also drew a Night Lords legion Space Marine holding two turnips while visibly agitated by said turnips.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Grey Cat posted:

You're right it stretches and blurs stuff so randomly it's very annoying to post my art on, you can't post small images at all it just blows them up to hell.

These are great though, I can't escape cerveza cristal lately.

Thank you <3 I've been followed by it too haha, I'm not complaining though the jingle is amazing and the memes are poppin'

Set posted:

That is a shame! But these are as amazing as any of your lost ones! I especially enjoy Baron Harkonnen's nuggies. :v:

I haven't had the focus to do that many MSPAINTS lately, but I did draw a little naked homunculus guy pulling up a turnip.

Aw, lil homunculus guy just doing his best <3 Astonishing work, especially the space marine! The facial expression is just *chefs kiss*

Thanks! :D I felt it had to be done, it's way too fitting of a meme format not to be Duneified.

I started thinking about the word "Ornitholigically correct" (but in swedish) and felt that I had to make something out of it

I also couldn't stop thinking about how Sonic says gotta go fast and with Ramadan currently going I felt it had to be combined

Edit ; In space nobody can hear you wipe

Edit2; I'm taking back 2003s internet and memes

Greggster fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Mar 21, 2024

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

I forgot that the weekend has 48 hours

I also did a thing

And then I did a second thing since I can't stop thinking about what a horrific experience it must be being a lego person in a lego world where *everything* is made out of the same material as yourself
(Text for baby is ; Father, I miss grandfather, the father replies worry not my child we made him into a chair and the lego logo says they recycle *everything*)

"Elephants are just one-armed bandits to octopi"

Greggster fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Mar 24, 2024

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
It's Dune meme time

Greggster fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Mar 25, 2024

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Greggster posted:

It's Dune meme time

make the tattoos say something, por favor

Set
Oct 30, 2005

Greggster posted:

Thank you <3 I've been followed by it too haha, I'm not complaining though the jingle is amazing and the memes are poppin'

Aw, lil homunculus guy just doing his best <3 Astonishing work, especially the space marine! The facial expression is just *chefs kiss*

Thanks! :D I felt it had to be done, it's way too fitting of a meme format not to be Duneified.

I started thinking about the word "Ornitholigically correct" (but in swedish) and felt that I had to make something out of it

I also couldn't stop thinking about how Sonic says gotta go fast and with Ramadan currently going I felt it had to be combined

Edit ; In space nobody can hear you wipe

Edit2; I'm taking back 2003s internet and memes

Greggster posted:

I forgot that the weekend has 48 hours

I also did a thing

And then I did a second thing since I can't stop thinking about what a horrific experience it must be being a lego person in a lego world where *everything* is made out of the same material as yourself
(Text for baby is ; Father, I miss grandfather, the father replies worry not my child we made him into a chair and the lego logo says they recycle *everything*)

"Elephants are just one-armed bandits to octopi"

Greggster posted:

It's Dune meme time

Oh god yes these are so good! I laughed so hard! Ornitologically correct is such a brainworm too.

Jag är nu en värdelös skit i 96 timmar, so I drew a mormon Tails as inspired by your ramadan Sonic. :v: It just made sense that he would be mormon. You know he is mormon because of the bike helmet and cheap suit.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

ChubbyChecker posted:

make the tattoos say something, por favor

Oh, got anything in mind?

Set posted:

Oh god yes these are so good! I laughed so hard! Ornitologically correct is such a brainworm too.

Jag är nu en värdelös skit i 96 timmar, so I drew a mormon Tails as inspired by your ramadan Sonic. :v: It just made sense that he would be mormon. You know he is mormon because of the bike helmet and cheap suit.

Thank you so much <3 I'm so glad you enjoyed them, and honestly yeah Tails is 100% mormon coded.

I've got a new batch of pictures

First one's a mockery of a swedish columnist who (obviously) is right-leaning and is just so. drat. cringe. in everything she does

I felt I had to combine The Pipe Strip with Shogun

I also had the realization that Spice Melange essentially means "mixed spices" and, in theory, the spice you get for fries (in sweden it's called Pommes Friteskrydda) could be the Spice Melange

Which got me thinking, Mentats are computers and the meme about kids asking if you got games on your phone led me to this

With easter here, I also started thinking about the swedish character Gullefjun (it's a melody about a small chicken named Gullefjun) and how they would probably get their poo poo kicked in by Chicken Little

And tonight I got a sentence stuck in my head that I had to express, but I also had to express it in a Silly Way so I did some pixel art

And last but definietly not least, I did a pretty cursed and NSFW picture on Peter Pan and the idea that in theory Tinklebell could shrink to accomodate Peter Pan better
:nsfw: Peter Pan doggystyling Tinklebell, in the style of "Garfield, we shouldn't..." :nsfw:
https://cdn.bsky.app/img/feed_fulls...otanzsjmza@jpeg

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
New batch ahoy

I don't think this one works at all in english since the whole premise is that the word 3d in swedish *sort of* sounds like third

The Hidden Ctrl-Alt-Del Comic

There's a childrens cartoon-character who has a *very* weird tail and I've been thinking it doesn't look like a tail at all but rather that the bunghole has fallen out and put back, poorly

Ok this one's just the last picture but I felt that the blood sort of looked like a mushed tomato so, joke being the Two tomatoes cross the street but with no punchline beyond "This tomato was <characters> friend"

I had to look at feet to make this drawing and I felt that for each passing minute the punchline ran farther and farther away and, God I will never understand feet fetisch

No real joke here except part of an inside joke I guess

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Greggster posted:

New batch ahoy

I don't think this one works at all in english since the whole premise is that the word 3d in swedish *sort of* sounds like third
No door right behind them for a double pun? :v:

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Poil posted:

No door right behind them for a double pun? :v:

Haha, what would that pun be?

Something something Picasso Pikachu and Pixelasschu

I had the idea of making a person (with their consent) as a sort of Clippy type individual

Some sort of spoof on the "I'm tired but I want to be on the internet" and there's a pug in the reflection in the eyes

I've had this idea for quite some time and an opportunity presented itself where I could actually put it into some sort of context

Some sort of spoof on that "I lied I don't have netflix, we're watching <obscure thing> for <hours>

No context beyond me thinking it would be funny if I drew garfield, like George Costanza

Had a competition with a buddy on who could make the most cursed content in one picture and still have it family friendly

beloved childhood hero, Mulle Meck,

Greggster fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Apr 22, 2024

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

amazing

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Thank you <3

Things are going great* in Sweden, a person got straight up called the n-word in swedish television and the right is arguing that words aren't really racist or something it's a gently caressed shithole of a situation here goddamn

Anyways here's some more pixel art

Text ; Jenkem doesn't make itself
Do your duty today

Jenkem - It's literally poo poo

And a more serious version

Greggster fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Apr 23, 2024

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I love these.

Greggster posted:

Haha, what would that pun be?
Hjulen/julen står för dörren.

Nobody claimed it was a good pun.

I remember playing the car game.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Poil posted:

I love these.

Hjulen/julen står för dörren.

Nobody claimed it was a good pun.

I remember playing the car game.

<3

Oh and, that *is* a good pun

I have vague memories but I honestly don't know if I've actually played it or if I used to watch friends play it or I just sort of assumed I did it because everyone else talks so lovingly about it

Today I did some more stuff

Here's the unglitched version, got p happy about it

A friend said he had a dream about a drawing in my style with Thanos who's saying "So you're saying drugs are poo poo?" and taking a hit from Jenkem so, well I had to do it

A leftist meeting got attacked by nazis yesterday, thankfully noone got seriously hurt but everyone but the government condems it in their strongest words (a cheeky old lady started hitting nazis with a stick though, which is p based)

Greggster fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Apr 25, 2024

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Really love your style dude, is there any way you can do one with Karlson på taket? I never loved that little poo poo.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Really love your style dude, is there any way you can do one with Karlson på taket? I never loved that little poo poo.

That's so kind of you to say and I truly appreciate it <3 Absolutely, any ideas spring to mind?

I guess today was a cursed art day

In all the weirdest ways (and Moomin posting I guess)

Had to combine Mulle Meck and Moomin

Greggster fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Apr 27, 2024

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Greggster posted:

A leftist meeting got attacked by nazis yesterday, thankfully noone got seriously hurt but everyone but the government condems it in their strongest words (a cheeky old lady started hitting nazis with a stick though, which is p based)
Old ladies can be pretty drat awesome. I've seen a statue called Med Handväskan Som Vapen which is based on a photo from the 80s of an old lady swinging her purse against a nazi. :patriot:

Greggster posted:

Had to combine Mulle Meck and Moomin
Other settings just have to deal with opening up portals to hell instead. :stonk:

Poil fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Apr 28, 2024

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
There is something special about making really dumb art.

(Inspired by the exploding whale.)

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Greggster posted:

That's so kind of you to say and I truly appreciate it <3 Absolutely, any ideas spring to mind?

It's been so long I can't really remember any specific details about Karlson; I just have this idea he's an egotistical poo poo. I'd imagine he's the kind of guy who'd borrow your computer to "check his emails" and then install a crypto miner on it.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 21:07 on May 4, 2024

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Poil posted:

Old ladies can be pretty drat awesome. I've seen a statue called Med Handväskan Som Vapen which is based on a photo from the 80s of an old lady swinging her purse against a nazi. :patriot:

Other settings just have to deal with opening up portals to hell instead. :stonk:

They really can be :' ) And it's a truly amazing statue, and sadly way too relevant nowadays too.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

It's been so long I can't really remember any specific details about Karlson; I just have this idea he's an egotistical poo poo. I'd imagine he's the kind of guy who'd borrow your computer to "check his emails" and then install a crypto miner on it.

Hahhah, 100% and that's a really good idea too

Swedish that's some bonafide art, I absolutely love the moomin one and the one of Tony Stark made me laugh real good, thank you for bringing us some of the finest stuff on this side of the interwebs <3

I had a small Moomin era

It also coincided with me feeling the urge to draw cursed stuff

But I can't forget my roots (Garfield with the pipe)

And who can forget it's a new month

I had an idea early on but it got lost in the process of drawing hands

And then it became friday

and the meaning "Dissosciation tonight kween" got caught in my head

And then the star wars day happened

I don't even know what I want to say with this except I guess animé usually turns bad after a couple of seasons idk

Edit ;

I love colouring in purple/red

Greggster fucked around with this message at 05:35 on May 5, 2024

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
I don't think I've posted this one (made one month ago)

Transphobia's growing stronger in Sweden so I had to make something to show my disgust against transphobes (top text : When someone says something transphobic. Rest of text is "Haha did someone just poop because it smells like poo poo")

Looks like Drake's getting absolutely pummeled and uh well

Edit :

I felt the urge to make a fat lil bunny

Greggster fucked around with this message at 23:29 on May 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
More content yay (Don't worry Dumb Sex-Parrot I'll get to drawing Karlsson på taket asap)

Text is
Orange candy ; M-my hole is yours
Green candy ; POUR SUGAR ON ME BUMBI BEAR
Bear ; Sour (Sur can both be the taste sour and also angry) napp (pacificer) WELL HOW HAPPY WOULD YOU BE IF YOU WERE AROUND SUPERHORNY PACIFIERS (it's a candy we have in Sweden) AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS, HUH

Darkwing Duck ; Did you know that the duck penis is shaped like a cork screwdriver
The Butler ; Really? Well, in that case my body is a wine bottle"
The Butler ; Goofy sound (it's a joke where my friend thought that aheago was the sound Goofy made)

Uh, self-explanatory (not really but I love the sentence Carl Sagan slinging <thing>)