Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

sure okay posted:

Ah, humanity. That fierce desire to express oneself - to be heard and understood.

We all get it. Don't think you're above it.

I preferred my funny Austin Powers quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bogus Adventure posted:

It just means your part of somebody's meltdown, which is a badge of honor here

*starts singing a melancholy sea chanty*

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

If you read all of that I just don't even know what to say.

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
well, he caught grey cat and I red handed, trading pms back and forth mocking him for eating crab rangoon pizza too frequently, or whatever he meant by this

quote:

hm, well i pmed grey cat smth w something like that about right when u posted it

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
My problem with those posts isn't the length or what he's trying to say about his experiences. It's the hypocrisy of him wanting to be better understood while refusing to try to understand where other people are coming from.

When someone tells you that certain words are hurtful to them, it is not a personal attack against you or a challenge to use those words against them. No one is banning you from using the words, they're saying "please try not to do this thing that hurts me, at least not in my presence". You yourself have admitted in one of these threads that you choose to be deliberately antagonistic in those situations, because you hate being told what to do. You passively saw someone itt say that doing something would hurt them, and you went out of your way to do it. It's an rear end in a top hat move, and there's no excuse.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Feedback on Pizza Monday candidate: I think I would

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaE4QH2MlFc&t=159s

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

run on sentience posted:

My problem with those posts isn't the length or what he's trying to say about his experiences. It's the hypocrisy of him wanting to be better understood while refusing to try to understand where other people are coming from.

When someone tells you that certain words are hurtful to them, it is not a personal attack against you or a challenge to use those words against them. No one is banning you from using the words, they're saying "please try not to do this thing that hurts me, at least not in my presence". You yourself have admitted in one of these threads that you choose to be deliberately antagonistic in those situations, because you hate being told what to do. You passively saw someone itt say that doing something would hurt them, and you went out of your way to do it. It's an rear end in a top hat move, and there's no excuse.

This is basically where I had my misgivings, yeah. And telling someone to basically suck it up and be thicker skinned about abusive words (while using said word that person said they found abusive like a dozen times) really came off as intentionally mean to me. Like, just being well-intentioned doesn't stopped you from making a post that is hurtful to someone.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

the worst pizza thread has weirdly made me much more open minded about new pizzas

Ive seen how bad they can be. I've seen terrors. Crab on pizza? gently caress it why not. Toss some pineapple on there too

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I went to a place in des Moines a few years back because it was in a bad pizza thread... and it was actually p good.

Definitely not standard pizza, but I'd get it again if I ever had the misfortune to be in Iowa in the future.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

FirstnameLastname posted:

i wanted people to actually see what i was saying and to hopefully not skim over it or think that they understand, because people will think they do, and then stop paying attention, and then it's even harder to get them to understand that there is more to it they're not getting
ill do it again

also i just thought it was funny stylistically when i wrote my first real attempt to honestly explain what i am like and what my life is like to others and to try to humanize myself while sharing very bizarre truths

when u are someone who exists in a way that has very little overlap with most people's existence, anything you tend to mention involving that will be
  • ignored
  • misunderstood
  • assumed to be incorrect, exaggeration, lying
  • come off as irritating to /most/ people who have not shared similar experiences - the vast, vast majority of people who've ever accepted things about me without going 'wtf' or making me feel bad about it one way or another have always been people who are themselves very different from the norms, either neurologically or culturally or socioeconomically. I'm not saying everyone's evil, that's another common misinterpretation used to handwave away the concerns of people with disabilities: the bitter burnt out person who's overgeneralizing amd pessimistic and mad at people who didn't do anything to them. I'm not saying everyone's mean, some are but most people do not know how to be kind right, or what towards. Some of the most hurtful and harmful stuff I've been through has been "for my own good" by people who cared about me and thought they were helping. They weren't thinking of me as a human being, but thought they were helping
  • People will not understand they can hurt people or reinforce systemic oppression and marginalization while being a legitimately kind-hearted person with no intentions of doing things like that, and without noticing you are hurting things.
  • That's mostly why it happens - it's invisible to most of you. it doesn't happen because people hate people with disabilities, its because people do not know what they're doing. But It Still Happens. You don't understand how drastically removed one life experience can be from another's, or what something mean for them, that is different for you.
  • People don't like to acknowledge that. It's automatic and if you think you don't do it you're wrong. People who have the privilege to ignore realities outside their own like to think that their existence is the normal one and the right one, the default one, that they're doing something right, and that the world they know is fair to others because it has beem fair to them, because that's like a nice warm blanket around you that gives a sense of value and intrinsic meaning.
  • People think that living the better understood, more common, more familiar experience means it's the correct, or better one, and that it means they're doing something right, or that people who live or describe a different experience are doing something wrong, or are a problem.
  • This is because validating the other as valid means removing the exceptionalism from your own perspective: people dont like to do that, especially not for an experience they see as inferior, which they do, or they wouldn't see their own as exceptional - which they do

furthermore:
  • That automatic assumption that stuff you don't recognize or have an experienced yourself must not be valid, or that my raising a concern is immediately a problem, because the things that affect me don't affect you, but my complaining does, or that it means the way i feel is somehow deserved and my rocking the boat is what is really annoying comes off exactly like people saying "well racism would be over black people quit bringing it up!!" - yes, over for the people who don't have to deal with it, that had always been the case.
  • if people were going to just start treating people with disabilities better on their own, without stuff like this being said, they would.
  • they won't because they don't understand how to do that. they don't understand how to do that because they don't understand disabilities because they don't ever have to.
  • i know, even with this site being more educated and inclusive on average, most people reading this have no idea what autism is outside of memes and poo poo unless they're autistic or have close family or friends who are.
  • Most people on here probably still have a mental image that autism makes you look and act like a Moderator. lots of people don't get that people with autism have emotions just like everybody else, they just don't express them the same way outwardly. lots of people think autism means you're a manchild, or some descartean simulacrum markov chatbot that's approximating humanity.
  • there's a lot of people who think that autistic people lack loving object permanence. like a baby where you put keys on their head and they're not able to understand the keys still exist. ADHD and OCD are things people are "so" or "a little" because they keep their bedding neat or lose their keys,
  • people know what they're called but don't know what they are. there aren't really many positive or humanizing representations of autistic people, ADHD people, people with downs, people with cerebral palsy. We are not represented, not understood, are alienated and ignored and avoided.

• This is truth.

• people don't want to know or think about it.
  • People do not want to consider that they might not really think of or treat people with disabilities very well as-it-is. That they might need to reexamine how they look at and think of people. Too much cognitive dissonance with all the good work they've done telling people to not say retard.
  • i am hoping that if i can communicate some of these things that actually impact me and that i see impacting others, that it might lead to them happening less. I'm hoping people who want to help will listen and try to understand that you don't have to find and point out the problems, they have been found by the people they have hurt.
  • what needs to happen is people need to listen to the people trying to bring attention to them, to read or listen about stuff like autism and ADHD epilepsy and dyslexia and schizotypal/affective disorders just a little bit from people who live with them
  • I'm serious if everyone spent aybe 30 minutes reading or listening to autistic people about why it can be hard to do things like socialize, instead of assuming that we're just too fuckin dumb to get it, that would be a game changer lol.
  • it'll probably never loving happen

• people don't understand
  • people don't think there's anything to understand
  • people think if there is, it doesn't matter

• people do that while thinking that they care. if you care then it can't not matter. if it doesn't matter you don't care stop pretending or start caring

• I have to explain all these things
  • i am here and i have before and i will again
  • i have become exceedingly efficient at it
  • because nobody tries to learn about these things unless they have to and they never have to because conformity is expected, not acceptance, tolerance, of understanding. That is to say, the party that has difficulties with navigating social conventions and has a hard time being flexible about things has to be the flexible one, every time.
  • It is not accepted or understood that the weird way I do stuff and people like me do stuff is just as valid and mostly works just as well to do things, there's a consistent logic to it, it's not dysfunctional, it's just different - it's not tolerated by society tho. noone will meet halfway, people don't offer, and the only times it's really acceptable to ask or when there's a federal or state law mandating that I can
  • Even if it's nothing that requires anyone else's help or time or resources, simply different is often enough to be worth targeting for ridicule or fought against by people who 'dont want it around /not their problem/etc'
  • every person who has been discriminated against for anything can understand that one
  • if pretty much everyone irl has treated anything about me i couldn't and didn't literally hide from them like this, and im 33 yo im younger than the avg on here, odds are nearly everyone here has some hosed up attitudes towards disability & nonconformity and variance they could probably work on

• People don't understand these kinds of things, or that difference is not necessarily a deficiency, and deficiency isn't necessarily bad.They should, they're not that hard to understand, maybe hard to imagine what it's like, but not to understand how to interact.
  • This is connected to the rest of the stuff I've been saying about expectations of conformity, you motherfuckers(endearingly) do not know how much people already do conform and accept and assimilate and tolerate, so that you, and not us, can have things be familiar to you because ---people don't *want* to understand things that aren't familiar to them, people want them to conform--- and conformity is not diversity or acceptance or inclusiveness or tolerance of empathy or anything good by itself. its just paving poo poo over to pave it over. a well known piece of poetry by another person known for being right: tupac shakur
  • you know you will get pushback and little support so you want to hit the ground with a strong enough point established that people can't throw lazy arguments at it

it creates a kind of 'best not miss' pressure to get a point across the first time you try to make it because you usually don't get another, people don't want to read multiple posts, or one big post. they do not really care. i am right :hehe:

this website's depictions of autism when i started posting here at 14 were the first thing thing that made me go "...do i have this?", while seeing the people who did just being mocked like ruthlessly immediately followed by "nope! im not a fedorite neckbeard, don't really watch anime, not obsessed with trains. i only liked sonic the hedgehog from age 3 to 8 or so, and therefore: not autism. autistic people sure got good taste in videogames tho and golly i love patterns. i bet everyone has such a hard time with eye contact :)'"

I have hated myself and felt like an alien and bad person from a lack of understanding about and internalized denial towards autism that i first developed from the way it would be portrayed -here- at 14 years old. i really didn't want to be the 'self diagnosed autistic goon who just has social anxiety they don't want to face'. that's what autism looked like to me, that's what i didn't want to be, and that's why i refused to consider it as a potential possibility for about 20 years. this has lead to so many difficulties in my life.

People blame you for problems with no diagnosis or explanation. They do either way, but without a diagnosis people act like everything that you might do that's different is intentional or because you're just bad in some medically illegitimate way. without a diagnosis you have no support or patience, you do not get the benefit of the doubt.
i would obsessively mask any autistic traits, i thought they were broken things about me. i have trained myself to ignore just about every signal from my body, to seem normal. would white knuckle and klonopin-soak the sensory irritation from sunlight and sound and touch until id snap, break down.

i never once looked into the symptoms or subjective experience to see if it resembled mine, i just looked at the diagnostic criteria and tried to not be that. because didn't wanna be neckbeard. i spent my teenage & most of my adult years trying to willpower away weird wiggles n poo poo or echolalia. i worried i had latent schizophrenia or schizotypal stuff from that and the way I'll write things out and have to read them to fully understand them or feel them myself - things have difficulty getting between one half of my brain to the other, i have weird stuff related to my corpus callosum, i think? and that allows me to kind of bypass the problem. it's what it feels like, and works.
that's weird as gently caress to do and not know why for that long

sa has come a long way from how it was: reading some actual info about autism on here is what broke through the denial and got me to consider i might actually have it and that it's not bad or something, idk. anyways, i like this website and the people on it and i genuinely think people just don't know what they're doing that causes damage

i didn't know that several days had passed between July 31st and August 1st

you didn't clearly say anything
i decided to pm it to you instead of post it because people do not like that i write posts with a lot of words, i will pm people. i like to talk to people and have spent time thinking about this i thought i had some good points, and i still do, as i was right. i will post the post now

I don't like when people misrepresent things, nor when they play victim because they were sent a polite and i think quite cognizant point - you seem like a bad person if what i posited is objectionable enough to say it's on some other poo poo

dont say I sent no 540 Slur Rant and w/e, the way this is repeatedly misrepresented and mischaracterized by you doesn't make sense to me, I don't like being mischaracterized. i don't go on rants, and tbh, you rub me off like all the people who have respected me the least in life, ive never said that to anyone before but it's true in this case

I will not contact you again, don't worry :)

sedanchair was awful and came across as a wicked person to me, i remember yelling abt those psychoass pms, he gave me McVeigh vibes. i simply like to post and it does not take much time, that pm there about 10-15 min maybe. i care about this stuff but it's like, about the principle of it, not bc I'm mad af anyone it's just true
i didn't pm the other poster btw, idk what that was

i see what you're doing here :) i tend to say those things a lot! i know rifht? :D
especially in some recent PMs, not to you¿? kinda rude... hm, well i pmed grey cat smth w something like that about right when u posted it

know why I'll buffer things i say with stupid little conflict avoidancey things like that? it's bc even when i have a lot to say and really no reason to be reserved, i apologize to everyone i speak to! because :) i am :) kinda :) traumatized :) by :) people :)
they have done :) tremendous :) harm :) to :) me :) :)for :) no :) reason :) and in more :) ways :) :):):):):):D than i would :) ever :)like :) to :) mention :) but one is :) by :) ppl :) mocking :) me :) behind:) my :) back :D for my broken, Retard brain, instead of saying something :) if theyve got :) a bone :) in :) their :) throats :)

This was a really good post and folks should set aside 10 minutes to actually read it.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm just going to toss this out there and leave it at that because I don't care to keep the this rolling longer; but this is genuine feedback.

I don't particularly like or feel comfortable with them dumping a PM (that I didn't post, the only quotes of it came from a mod) and tagging/singling me out over it again.
Especially after they were told by mods like Aard who said earlier in this thread that they should drop it.

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

sure okay posted:

the worst pizza thread has weirdly made me much more open minded about new pizzas

Ive seen how bad they can be. I've seen terrors. Crab on pizza? gently caress it why not. Toss some pineapple on there too

the crab rangoon pizza was excellent. we were afraid it would be heavy on the crab or cream cheese but it wasn't. crunchy pizza with a sweet chile sauce, imitation crab meat, and whatever sauce they used (I don't think it was cream cheese based). it was good poo poo. highly recommend giving it a try

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

sweet chili sauce is a top tier condiment if used right imo

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

FNLN has the kind of autism where he can never stop talking and I have the kind of autism where I can never focus on anything but we're still friends.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
FNLN is my partner is Something Awful Wrestling so I'm honor-bound to support whatever wall of text he posts ITT.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

aw frig aw dang it posted:

This was a really good post and folks should set aside 10 minutes to actually read it.

Nah

Yesterdays Latte
Nov 14, 2021

Grey Cat posted:

I would have preferred it was for my doodles and shops and unfunny jokes, not being a "bad person" in a wall of text.

For what it's worth, I am always excited to see your posts in art/shop threads and just generally enjoy your posting energy.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Grey Cat posted:

I would have preferred it was for my doodles and shops and unfunny jokes, not being a "bad person" in a wall of text.

Yesterdays Latte posted:

For what it's worth, I am always excited to see your posts in art/shop threads and just generally enjoy your posting energy.

:same:

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

yeah I think youre good no one's gonna be swayed by the 0.35 John Galts long screed lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

aw frig aw dang it posted:

I read it and I read all of the other ones too, every word. Autism, the way people treat the autistic and their experience dealing with that, and trying to make yourself understood sounds like it sucks rear end, no doubt. And sure, there are the kind of people who think they're Doing Their Part just by not saying the word. But those people existing doesn't mean we should ignore all other opinions and use the words constantly to spite those people for not putting in the effort to actually understand the differences.

I gave a day for it not because of some crazy point he made, or because I'm Refusing To Understand, but because I am convinced he will see these other replies and try again to be understood, when that's not what's going to stop this loop from continuing or escalating.

I think he should maybe try a strategy of focusing strictly on one point at a time. Make a topic sentence before writing and limit it all points to things directly relating to that topic sentence. I say this because "autism sucks and no one tries to understand it" and "people just not saying the words isn't a meaningful way to fix societal issues with ableism" (sorry if I grossly misunderstood these points of the last post?) are interesting and meaningful poinys that would be engaging if less rambling.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Yesterdays Latte posted:

This makes me pretty happy to hear, honestly.

Thanks all, good pick-me-up, I needed that. I shall continue to make my silly little posts.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Yesterdays Latte posted:

Very agreed btw. Also I did an MSPaint drawing finally and I'm gonna bump gc's thread with it :hai:

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
I’m drawing a blank on summing that up.

But I will say that I’m rather annoyed that it’s been presented as a single neurodivergent viewpoint vs the masses who don’t understand it. People pushing back here have already explicitly stated they have diagnosis and are coming from the same community with a different perspective. I’m included here. Staking your claim on “you need to listen to people with disabilities” doesn’t automatically mean “my opinion is the correct one, and not accepting that is an expression of discrimination or ignorance.” You’re not acknowledging counterpoints from people equally affected, you’re drowning them out.

I know you’re traumatised. gently caress, the world is a terrible place for people with disabilities. But the way you’re acting right now isn’t fair to the people here, people who share your struggles and have the same experiences and projecting like that on Grey Cat is actually pretty awful.

Also as someone with diagnosed severe ADHD, a life-crippling learning disability, PTSD and more exciting DLC, I am absolutely describing myself as a simulacrum markov chatbot imitating humanity from now on.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
You know, that poster had me totally convinced around paragraph 26, but then by the 43rd paragraph I'd come all the way back around to my original position again.

My feedback on the feedback thread is that any post which does not use at least 50k words to get its point across should be immediately probated and discarded.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Very agreed btw. Also I did an MSPaint drawing finally and I'm gonna bump gc's thread with it :hai:

Grey Cat posted:

This makes me pretty happy to hear, honestly.

Thanks all, good pick-me-up, I needed that. I shall continue to make my silly little posts.

I’d like to know more about these art threads and stuff while I’m here :3: what’s the links?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

AARD VARKMAN posted:

About time, I was waiting for your piece!

coolusername posted:

I’d like to know more about these art threads and stuff while I’m here :3: what’s the links?

MSPaint Thread
My Tut that was made to go with it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Grey Cat posted:

MSPaint Thread

Did you mean to close your tutorial thread? I was going to post it there :?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Did you mean to close your tutorial thread? I was going to post it there :?

Oh it just died for a few days, I can open it for you.
E: done and done.

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

coolusername posted:

I’m drawing a blank on summing that up.

But I will say that I’m rather annoyed that it’s been presented as a single neurodivergent viewpoint vs the masses who don’t understand it. People pushing back here have already explicitly stated they have diagnosis and are coming from the same community with a different perspective. I’m included here. Staking your claim on “you need to listen to people with disabilities” doesn’t automatically mean “my opinion is the correct one, and not accepting that is an expression of discrimination or ignorance.” You’re not acknowledging counterpoints from people equally affected, you’re drowning them out.

I know you’re traumatised. gently caress, the world is a terrible place for people with disabilities. But the way you’re acting right now isn’t fair to the people here, people who share your struggles and have the same experiences and projecting like that on Grey Cat is actually pretty awful.

Also as someone with diagnosed severe ADHD, a life-crippling learning disability, PTSD and more exciting DLC, I am absolutely describing myself as a simulacrum markov chatbot imitating humanity from now on.

it's main character syndrome. sure we have adhd and autism too but we aren't the main character like he is.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

teemolover42069 posted:

it's main character syndrome. sure we have adhd and autism too but we aren't the main character like he is.

Speak for yourself, I'm working on my cool poses, lines, and fight choreography as we speak. :cool:

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

Grey Cat posted:

MSPaint Thread

Bookmarked both for later! I haven’t artgooned in a while but if I get up my energy I’ll give it a shot, it looks like a lot of fun. I’m trying to expand my bookmarks a bit for more fun content if you’ve got other recs.

teemolover42069 posted:

The fact that your very heartfelt post and request to respect the GBS boundaries got completely dismissed was another thing that annoyed me, but I didn’t want to drag you back in. You’re a great contribute to SA’s autism threads.

:v: and if I become the main character it’ll be with the traditional random meltdown, I have to respect the star.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

coolusername posted:

Bookmarked both for later! I haven’t artgooned in a while but if I get up my energy I’ll give it a shot, it looks like a lot of fun. I’m trying to expand my bookmarks a bit for more fun content if you’ve got other recs.

You absolutely should, we could us as many goons as we can to keep the threads active and full of interesting doodles. I genuinely like seeing what people come up with.
I can try to think of more recs maybe tomorrow as right now I'm lateposting.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

Grey Cat posted:

You absolutely should, we could us as many goons as we can to keep the threads active and full of interesting doodles. I genuinely like seeing what people come up with.
I can try to think of more recs maybe tomorrow as right now I'm lateposting.

Thanks! Here is a picture of my gigantic cat and my tiny grey cat as payment:

I hope if nothing else that other people also get into these threads as a result of all this too :cheers:

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I read it and I read all of the other ones too, every word. Autism, the way people treat the autistic and their experience dealing with that, and trying to make yourself understood sounds like it sucks rear end, no doubt. And sure, there are the kind of people who think they're Doing Their Part just by not saying the word. But those people existing doesn't mean we should ignore all other opinions and use the words constantly to spite those people for not putting in the effort to actually understand the differences.

I gave a day for it not because of some crazy point he made, or because I'm Refusing To Understand, but because I am convinced he will see these other replies and try again to be understood, when that's not what's going to stop this loop from continuing or escalating.

I think he should maybe try a strategy of focusing strictly on one point at a time. Make a topic sentence before writing and limit it all points to things directly relating to that topic sentence. I say this because "autism sucks and no one tries to understand it" and "people just not saying the words isn't a meaningful way to fix societal issues with ableism" (sorry if I grossly misunderstood these points of the last post?) are interesting and meaningful poinys that would be engaging if less rambling.

I don’t even think the issue is (even if it is part of it) that he’s deliberately engineering his posts to be as annoying and dismissable as possible. I’ve seen him post elsewhere and he absolutely does not post like that, even when making long-winded posts like that. His posts in the EVE thread don’t look like that.

But the real issue it’s that it seems like he’s writing it to be upset the people he is purportedly trying to help or reach out to with his posts. I have the exact same issues he has, even if I don’t like to admit or talk about it.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Let there be peace in our land, open to all that can adhere to our rules of respectfulness. I hope you are all good this evening, sleep well.

Heres my kitty.

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Aug 3, 2023

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

coolusername posted:

The fact that your very heartfelt post and request to respect the GBS boundaries got completely dismissed was another thing that annoyed me, but I didn’t want to drag you back in. You’re a great contribute to SA’s autism threads.

:v: and if I become the main character it’ll be with the traditional random meltdown, I have to respect the star.

it seems weird to me that it was suddenly fine to call people or things r-slurred just because we were specifically talking about the rule about it not being ok to do that specifically.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Check out my big sweet boy:

I love to squish and prod his big chonky hips

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

all this over pineapple on pizza, which is fine

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Toxic Mental posted:

Check out my big sweet boy: