Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

i use a set of anker bluetooth headphones that cost approx $50. they are adequate and even have active noise canceling, would recommend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Silver Alicorn posted:

I use Apple Music. they send me a new playlist every week!

same and one time they gave me a playlist that was all bangers and i listened to it on repeat for like a month and then i had to reboot for an update or something and could not find it again. it was very sad.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

wait, so are they saying that the conversion from AC -> DC has such a terrible effect on their precious sound quality that they need to spend $9000 on a cable?

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

fart simpson posted:

are you new here

yah kinda