Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i have like 4 expensive pairs of over ear headphones plus airpods pro’s and they all suck rear end because consumerism sucks and i wish i’d never dove into all that poo poo and instead went and lived in the woods like the unabomber but near a pub so i could go hang out with friends and maybe some nice ladies regularly also my cabin would have a shower and good heating and cooking facilities

hth op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i wanna get some sennheiser hd25s to fulfil my late 90s DJ aspirations

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

isn’t the general consensus nowadays that the $10 apple usb-c dac is 99% as good as every other standalone dac if you just need output

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

echinopsis posted:

one thing that feels a bit embarassing to mention but gently caress it, is that I tend to listen to the same music I always have rather than seeking out new music. I mean I do sometimes but I know some people pretty much always listening to new and different music whereas I usually listen to stuff I know quite well.

which idk some might judge me and say I don’t love music as much as them idk

spotify discover weekly owns imo

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

hell yeah this guy is cool af