Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

I just use flac

you can't spell flaccid without flac

or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

yummycheese posted:

best thing about audiophile stuff locally is we still have a vibrant college radio scene.

by comparison I kinda hate streaming services. much rather listen to a DJ that knows how to pick stuff and introduce me to interesting music.

spotify’s algo is terrible compared to the real life DJ’s

you don’t like listening to the same 10 songs Spotify picks?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

idk I'm one of those people who appreciates nice things but can also find pleasure in the mediocre... which is why airpods pro are kinda uncanny because they are super expensive for something that sounds passable at best

my favorite part about airpods pros is occasionally finding a lone one on the ground with no way to find the owner

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

i've never dropped mine

I’ve found like 5 of them around the neighborhood.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

You guys do know that we ran a prolific poster out of here like 10 years ago for doing this poo poo,, right

teapot?