Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
spend the money on drugs and listen under the influence instead imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
try puting them in your ears and not your rear end

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

OldAlias posted:

the buttplug subwoofer stays in pal

buttplug? upgrade to a bass snake

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

fancy dacs are absolute snake oil meant to thin wallets when people run out of turntables and speakers to buy. dont worry about it your scarlett is up to the task

what the gently caress

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

polyester concept posted:

true audio bliss is not caring

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
one thing that feels a bit embarassing to mention but gently caress it, is that I tend to listen to the same music I always have rather than seeking out new music. I mean I do sometimes but I know some people pretty much always listening to new and different music whereas I usually listen to stuff I know quite well.

which idk some might judge me and say I don’t love music as much as them idk

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:hmmyes:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
and tbf our standards are extremely low anyway I mean I’m still tolerated

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you almost said nipples

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
there a cool video on youtube where dude puts thousands of car batteries in parallel

it’s super interesting coz it’s still 12v so it barely arcs until very short distance but then gets red hot pquick

a good way imo to highlight to me at least the practical difference between voltage n current

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this mf account old enough to be president

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
president of my nipples!!! tbh I think don’t you need to be 35 to be prez?

altho in reality all presidents are decrepit husks of humans as far as I can tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i weep
for beep