Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Anything that offends and outrages the chuds is inherently good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
I didn't think the barbie movie was anti man, personallyt.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Too many people thinking everything in media is a direct threat right thier very face.

I haven't seen it yet, do they have a part where you pull apart and reattach limbs to the other dolls?

Cuz that's how I played with Barbies.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Doesn't mean I hate you Barbie, but GI Joe needs a new head and Rainbow Dash needs needs hair so...uh...

Sorry.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I figure I will just put this here:

The Sound of Freedom is the most amazing grift in history, literally no one is watching it but showings are selling out all over the country because idiots are buying shitloads of tickets for people not to see it because of Qanon conspiracies.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jul 22, 2023

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Three Olives posted:

I figure I will just put this here:

The Sound of Freedom is the most amazing grift in history, literally no one is watching it but showings are showing out all over the country because idiots are buying shitloads of tickets for people not to see it because of Qanon conspiracies.

It's like if a tree doesn't fall in the woods, does it still make a sound if I say it did?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

If you say it didn’t, you support child trafficking

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Film looks gay as hell

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

loving homo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i haven't read this thread because i was avoiding spoilers, but finally saw barbie today

it was alright, not great but alright. visuals were good and the kens were funny and kinda outshined the barbies so the writers kinda missed the mark there i think, or maybe that's just my manly brain at work who knows

i can't understand any outrage about the movie

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

MuadDib Atreides posted:

I didn't think the barbie movie was anti man, personallyt.

That's because you don't have a victim mindset

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Film needed more gay fags sucking each other off

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
In the movie there are two "worlds", the barbie world and the "real world" In the real world men run everything and in the fake barbie world women are president and winning nobel prizes and stuff and the men are like accessories. Doesn't seem very anti man when literally the thing literally described as the "real world" is run by men?

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Who wants to smoke DMT and watch Barbie.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Hey Alexa, play 'Barbie girl' by Aqua

gently caress yeah this is my jam

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

zaepg posted:

Who wants to smoke DMT and watch Barbie.

Hell yeah!

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

redshirt posted:

Hell yeah!

Ayahuasca hosed me up as a teenager. :gbsmith:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the film had quite a lot in common with the 90s super mario bros movie imo

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Makes me want to see it even more!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Bad Purchase posted:

Yeah, we already heard it turns you gay

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Three Olives posted:

The Sound of Freedom is the most amazing grift in history, literally no one is watching it but showings are selling out all over the country because idiots are buying shitloads of tickets for people not to see it because of Qanon conspiracies.

There's a bunch of videos on tiktok saying "they are trying to shut the movie down" showing people leaving the theater, or showing some kind of problem at the theater. They're all completely fake and completely effective.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Bad Purchase posted:

I think it's pretty much this generation's Zoolander.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
What is this a BARBIE for ANTS?!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I think it's pretty much this generation's Zoolander.

I was shocked to remember Zoolander opens with a Trump clip. Back when he was funny.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

I was shocked to remember Zoolander opens with a Trump clip. Back when he was funny.

trump was never funny

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

trump was never funny

It used to be funny to laugh at him.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Telling MAGA folks 'YOU'RE FIRED' is never not funny.

Then walk away.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

numberoneposter posted:

but please no spoilers because the best news i heard all day after watching this movie for free on youtube is that there is actually a sequel.

logan paul never gets thin

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

numberoneposter posted:

i havnt seen barbie or oppenheimer yet

but does anyone want to talk about the movie The Thinning? i lot of reviewers seem to review bomb it because paul logan is in the movie but i dont know who he is besides some stuff that some people dont like. he seems like a perfectly good B movie actor imo. I though the movie was good. I'm really not sure where i even heard about it, but there it was on youtube so i watched all 1 hour and 20 minutes of it. its just another low budget concept scifi, plenty more are better, like The Food Elevator, but this one gets the job done. and just on time like an M Night movie theres the twist.

but please no spoilers because the best news i heard all day after watching this movie for free on youtube is that there is actually a sequel.

I had no idea what you were talking about so I googled it. Lol you actually saw that? It sounds terrible in a very, very boring way.

As far as I can tell they got the least creative highschooler they could find to write the script for it. Oh nooo what if you took a test and but like if you failed the test the government killed you because their evil, how bad would that be???

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

It used to be funny to laugh at him.

still is my man

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

I had no idea what you were talking about so I googled it. Lol you actually saw that? It sounds terrible in a very, very boring way.

As far as I can tell they got the least creative highschooler they could find to write the script for it. Oh nooo what if you took a test and but like if you failed the test the government killed you because their evil, how bad would that be???

yeah, Oppenheimer doesn't look like a good movie

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I know Barbie's Secret,
she was based off of a German sex comedy cartoon.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JediTalentAgent posted:

I know Barbie's Secret,
she was based off of a German sex comedy cartoon.

so was Star Wars

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Sure everyone knows most western culture is based off German sex comedy cartoons, what I want to know is why couldn't they of based it off any of the good ones.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

dr_rat posted:

Sure everyone knows most western culture is based off German sex comedy cartoons, what I want to know is why couldn't they of based it off any of the good ones.

Be the change you want to see.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

Oh, so you know the good ones and you aren't sharing

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

this movie makes all the shittiest people insanely mad so I want to support it just for that

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Orange Carlisle posted:

this movie makes all the shittiest people insanely mad so I want to support it just for that

Oppenheim or Barbie?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Oppenheim or Barbie?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Do they realize that they are being exploited by the very system they champion to act as free advertising for these things that offend/outrage them?