Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blow

It's still technically winter here, but everything thinks it's spring.

I've got a vine that appeared in my garden a while back and is growing something. It's getting bigger so rapidly I can see the difference each day now.

I thought this may have been some type of melon, but I wasn't too sure so I took a pic (clothes peg for scale) and googled it.

Turns out it's a :spooky:

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

It is my birthday

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Quadramind posted:

It is my birthday

!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCYzk67y_wc

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Blow posted:

It's still technically winter here, but everything thinks it's spring.

I've got a vine that appeared in my garden a while back and is growing something. It's getting bigger so rapidly I can see the difference each day now.

I thought this may have been some type of melon, but I wasn't too sure so I took a pic (clothes peg for scale) and googled it.

Turns out it's a :spooky:

this owns

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Quadramind

Hahahaha

Thanks you very much

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Quadramind posted:

It is my birthday

happy birthday!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
a cold front is FINALLY moving into my area and I can already feel the smoldering inferno lifting :peanut:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
it's my birthday! i have to work but it's been fun so far. my kids woke me up early to give me the presents they got for me.
a homemade prank chocolate bar made of cardboard, and two board games :3:

cruft

canyoneer posted:

a homemade prank chocolate bar made of cardboard

This rules.

Quadramind

canyoneer posted:

it's my birthday! i have to work but it's been fun so far. my kids woke me up early to give me the presents they got for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWiE975v1g

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
my partner tricked me and secretly made gumbo for me for dinner while saying i should pick a restaurant.
it was a successful rouxse

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
I bought a new desk chair because I had been sitting on a broken folding chair all this time which was causing me unbearable back pain. New one feels nice.

I am a patient they.

Quadramind

It's only eleven and I've already taken care of everything I wanted to get done today.

Time to goof off.

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Got a reinspection for stuff as an early morning surprise, but I juckin' passed it. The stress of having to do a bunch in the last week to make sure I passed has dropped right off and I'm gonna have alil extra cash to get some stuff for my baby dude and I. Not sure how much yet, but at least a few hundred a month more. Enough to not have to borrow :20bux: for stuff every now and then.

Got a couple days free from needing to do things. I can sit back and enjoy some aircon and some movies. Haha, I spent most of the weekend lounging and watching cartoons with the kid so really kinda had a break anyways.

Happy midweek everyone.

emSparkly posted:

I bought a new desk chair because I had been sitting on a broken folding chair all this time which was causing me unbearable back pain. New one feels nice.

A new chair is such a nice thing.

Quadramind posted:

It's only eleven and I've already taken care of everything I wanted to get done today.

Time to goof off.

This is awesome.

Blow

canyoneer posted:

:lol: Pranked!

baka of lathspell

everything is super good

my doc agreed to cut my treatment dose a lil & threw me benzos like it wasnt a big deal

in light of recent stuff not really focuzed on curing my own schizophrenia anymore

in a huge hole wrt to the framework but its prolly good to work with everyone

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Blow

:spooky: update.

I've let the vine do as it pleases. It's taking over the lawn. There's been gently caress all rain lately, so I'm giving it plenty of water.

Worm piss = Rocket fuel for plants. :hydrogen:

Pumpkin looking pretty loving good. There are others, but this one is my favourite.

:imunfunny:

Areola Grande

that is extremely byob

Blow

Areola Grande posted:

that is extremely byob

How about this?

:parrot:

:australia:

Areola Grande

Blow posted:

How about this?

:australia:

:pusheen:

cruft

(budgie) (budgie) (budgie) (budgie) (budgie) (budgie) (budgie) (budgie) (budgie) (budgie) (budgie) (budgie)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
(mushroom!) (mushroom!)

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Areola Grande

I'm finally getting a ps5 today. It only took three years!! :peanut:

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Are budgies parrots? either way I'd chill with a gang of them.

Areola Grande posted:

I'm finally getting a ps5 today. It only took three years!! :peanut:

Dope, I don't got one but my dude does and it's badass.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Blow

nesamdoom posted:

Are budgies parrots? either way I'd chill with a gang of them.

I was pretty sure they were, but I double-checked.

They most certainly are!

The budgerigar; (Melopsittacus undulatus), aka the common parakeet, or budgie, is a small, long-tailed, seed-eating parrot.

Blow fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Sep 12, 2023

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Blow posted:

I was pretty sure they were, but I double-checked.

They most certainly are!

The budgerigar; (Melopsittacus undulatus), aka the common parakeet, or budgie, is a small, long-tailed, seed-eating parrot.

I didn't know for sure, but they def looked like a couple species I've lived with. I'd happily sit with them and share my lunch. Birds are awesome.

Warning: this might not seem positive but it's really a good thing.
My niece agreed to, despite it being a stressful thing, testify in my new custody case. She was there when my ex hit me and can fully shut down my ex's claims of abuse. So, the whole first case, the protective order, the trying to get me arrested, the dhs investigation, and years worth of her lying... hosed right out the window and she'll be lucky I don't want to have her in jail for multiple violations of court orders and multiple perjuries. But, it's going to all help me spend more time with my kid that wants to be home with me and not forced to go to daycare.
Basically, my new custody case is going to go pretty well.
I don't really have much I care about besides people I love, and I love that dude enough to keep going when poo poo sucks. Now, I guess since I won't shut up about him and such. this is my fave person ever the first time he saw an alpaca, which are cool and weird things.

yay more time to take him to do stuff like this.

baka of lathspell

love to hear about orbs chilling out with their birds =)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blow

My magpie mate keeping a watchful eye on my passionfruit vine.

He doesn't eat it, but he sure doesn't like the little shits of birds that do.