Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
this sounds like some dumb poo poo

put me in as a bad guy

b mad at me fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Jul 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Smik posted:

Name: Master Grey
Team: Wild Hero Catgirl Team
Role: Master of the Wild Hero Catgirl Team

Master Grey taught the girls to be a Hero Team (she's a killer cat). Despite her age she is still a powerful and dangerous fighter, as illustrated in an early episode of the Wild Hero Catgirls where they come home to find a stack of neatly piled White Legion corpses and Master Grey indulging in a refreshing cup of tea. She has incredible strength and endurance, as shown in a Season Two episode where she stalked Eckot for days on end through the wilds, never chasing her into traps but always on her trail. Eventually Eckot gave up and apologized after being woken up by a poke of her staff.

Master Grey is either depicted as energetic, cheerful and enthusiastic or sober, silent and moody and later episodes explore her bipolar issues and the importance of mental health where she swallows her pride and admits she can still learn lessons from her students.

She got a spinoff series called "Young Smoke" that explores the adventures of her youth.

Hell yeah! I'm cool old.
I don't know how you manage to keep these little writing bits fresh every time but they're always very fun to read.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

I'd like to see what fate my username and avatar have in store for me!

same

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Very excited for another Smik thread.

Put me in for a sphinx type hero.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
make me an undead gorilla who is also a partner at the local law firm that specializes in paying off victims of collateral damage

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Milf me up

Barking Gecko
Apr 10, 2016

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I'm in

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Put me in, coach!

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Make me a villain that's some kind of bumbling golem thing

e: heck, it doesn't need to be a villain, just a real big doofus guy

Deki fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Jul 27, 2023

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.
Go for it. Ruin me.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I'm ready to give Mein Leben for the cause

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Sure why not?

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Put me in as the local undead owner of the mystical and occult pawn shop that has everything a Violent Hero Monster needs!

Failing that, whatever is best for worldbuilding and also funny.

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
Communist Bear-girl please.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Hello I would like to play more forums games. I trust your judgment regarding literally everything else about this

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

Harold Fjord posted:

Hello I would like to play more forums games. I trust your judgment regarding literally everything else about this

this, also i feel like my username is a perfect fit for the world you're imagining

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Colonel Cancer posted:

Great threads Smik!

My suggestion is The friendly Thing.

Thank-you, I'm just glad people enjoy these things.

Name: The Friendly Thing
Team: Renegade Skulls, Mystic Hero Slime Girls
Role: Minor reoccurring character

The Friendly Thing is a minor reoccurring character taking the form of a disembodied hand with long, sharp fingernails. Originally summoned by Master Skull Gothekor in hopes that it would be a powerful ally, the Friendly Thing instead began to interfere with Renegade Skull operations in order to teach them life skills they were lacking, such as teaching Eckot how to cook instead of getting take-out all the time. When the Friendly Thing begins to drop hints to Gothekor about his true nature, he demands they go off to harass the Mystic Hero Slime Girls -- only for the Friendly Thing to help them with a few personal problems, returning with thoughtful gifts.

In the original comics, The Friendly Thing taught people practical life-hacks but also suggested controversial treatments such as the use of microdosing magic mushrooms and occasionally disproven treatments that just so happened to work with the writers at the time. When brought over into the animated series, the Friendly Thing's lessons were restricted to clinically proven treatments. The character is similar to Dr. Killinger of the Venture Bros., except more focused on the character's well-being and without any known bodycount.

Their silent teaching method combined with slapstick 3 Stooges-style correction was popular enough to get their own educational spin-off series, "The Friendly Thing Teaches".

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Can I be True Neutral??

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Smugworth posted:

I eat peanuts with the shell on. They're good.

b mad at me posted:

this sounds like some dumb poo poo
put me in as a bad guy

Name: Kruxxie Smugworth
Team: Renegade Skulls
Role: Major Reoccurring Villain

Kruxxie Smugworth is a reoccurring villain on the side of the Renegade Skulls. Her actual physical form is that of a 7-tailed female squirrel-like creature with black sclera and a white slit-pupil, so she compensates for her diminutive size with her massive ogre-like mech that she pilots from its crotch. She chose this location as it allows her to view the world from the height of the average human, but it also turns out her robotic mech is extremely vulnerable to groin-strikes as it causes her to slip on the controls.

Outside of menacing the Heroes, she has a vitriolic friendship with Master Skull Gothekor in a way similar to an old married couple if it weren't for the fact that Kruxxie clearly has a type and that type is not Gothekor (she has a fondness for large, chubby men as evidenced by her preferred subjects in her paintings). Gothekor will frequently chide the décor in her area of their lair and make cryptic comments in regards to the use of duct tape, while Kruxxie often talks as if Gothekor is an undernourished weakling and makes fun of his convoluted schemes.

In Season Three, due to parental pressure that the repeated nut-shots Kruxxie's mech took was teaching children to hit people in the groin, Kruxxie moved her merch's control center to its chest. This made her considerably more difficult to defeat and as such became a more credible threat.

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
if there is room for a furry lil' guy(or girl) who loves mushrooms and tricks people into stepping on them that'd be preeeeetty cool

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Smik posted:

Kruxxie Smugworth is a reoccurring villain on the side of the Renegade Skulls. Her actual physical form is that of a 7-tailed female squirrel-like creature with black sclera and a white slit-pupil, so she compensates for her diminutive size with her massive ogre-like mech that she pilots from its crotch. She chose this location as it allows her to view the world from the height of the average human, but it also turns out her robotic mech is extremely vulnerable to groin-strikes as it causes her to slip on the controls.

"It's driving me nuts!"

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots
Evil is in the eye of the beholder. Accordingly the city has put out an order for immediate destruction on sight of any beholders encountered, and will be issuing greenish breastplates and a small containment module to all citizens on demand. And remember that for the duration of the summer Freedom Fridays are in effect and at participating merchants you can secure a 10% discount or parking validation (whichever is greater) by proving that you are choosing to do so of your own free will!

put me in coach

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smik posted:

Outside of menacing the Heroes, she has a vitriolic friendship with Master Skull Gothekor in a way similar to an old married couple if it weren't for the fact that Kruxxie clearly has a type and that type is not Gothekor (she has a fondness for large, chubby men as evidenced by her preferred subjects in her paintings). Gothekor will frequently chide the décor in her area of their lair and make cryptic comments in regards to the use of duct tape, while Kruxxie often talks as if Gothekor is an undernourished weakling and makes fun of his convoluted schemes.

In Season Three, due to parental pressure that the repeated nut-shots Kruxxie's mech took was teaching children to hit people in the groin, Kruxxie moved her merch's control center to its chest. This made her considerably more difficult to defeat and as such became a more credible threat.

This rules

ChickenHeart posted:

"It's driving me nuts!"

Yup

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
In keeping with my theme, that you've used in the past

Sign me up for the Violent Hero Monster Team. (or a Renegade, you decide)

An angry rhino, Armored (maybe), but has a soft side that loves flowers and puppies.
Escaped from an angry dimension, to try to find his place in the world. (Vortex?)
Loves large melee weapons
May or may not wear thick rear end chains as jewelry, necklaces
Eye-patch optional.

add, or remove whatever you want bro, I trust your artistic interpretation!

e- of course i make some convoluted elaborate request compared to the others I just read.

make me a cool rhino dude or dudette

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

verbal enema posted:

Hell yeah reporting in a Renegade Ork Babe

Name: Venema
Role: Minor Reoccurring villain

Venema is a supporting mystic and a rare ork Slam Necrodancer, agile and brilliant. Necrodance is a way to call and command the spirits of the dead, and as everyone knows the dead just wanna dance -- as evidenced in the documentary musical "Thriller". Slam Necrodancing focuses on the weaponization of the art, because the harder you shake your rear end the harder your minions swing. Venema is also called upon when the Renegade Skulls need to collect intelligence as contrary to the popular saying, the dead do tell tales.

Due to the fact that animating Venema's dance moves is expensive (and more difficult to emulate in comics) she is an infrequently appearing character with much of her activity occurring 'behind the scenes'. Shortly after the episode where Mel comes out to her team (and while appreciative that they immediately accept her she is annoyed that they all already knew), she runs into Venema in a gay bar. Given the social situation they put aside their alliances and over a few drinks swap stories of how they came out, and we learn her story via flashback.

In her village she grew up afraid of her sexuality when she saw the bullying behaviour by her peers to a girl who merely displayed some queer traits. She had kept her sexuality restrained until the day when the Renegade Skulls crashed through their territory. She noticed that one of the Skulls was the openly lesbian gonna edit this later after someone rolls up an appropriate character and that's when she decided to join them. Bonding over similar upbringings, they try to see if there's any spark between them but there isn't and they just decide to be friends despite their opposing alliances.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I would like, (if I may), to be Punchy Priscilla the Pugilist.

Basically Dudley from Street Fighter, but an Orc. With a tiara. And carrying a plush hippo. (The hippo's name is Edna.)

Oh, and she's one of the baddies, but has a heart of gold.

Thank you for honouring my silly request.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I've got a feeling what I'm gonna get because of my avatar lol

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
I'm in need of a new av.

Put me down for one of those "are they or aren't they" good/bad fence rider types.

Uh, cat girl/rabbit girl/down the middle half and half catrabbit girl, your pick.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Amy the gorilla from Congo. Just slamming martinis and hating michael crichton and all his works. Call me villain if you must. I won’t stop until the whole world bows down and accepts that guy was a real jerk. The success of Jurassic park was my joker moment and no crime is too petty to help advance my war on dr Michael “bad writer” Crichton. Being 6’9” and one of people magazine’s sexiest people of 1992 won’t protect him. Some say he died 15 years ago and lived a good long life while winning a lot of awards for writing and having a dinosaur named after him. Others will tell you he faked his death after living a good long life while winning a lot of awards for writing and having a dinosaur named after him. Either way I will have my revenge. Revenge for all the bad feelings I have about dr michael crichton who was born in chicago Illinois on october 23rd 1942 and earned a bachelor's degree in biological anthropology summa cum laude in 1964. Will his five ex wives and two children join me on my crusade, or fall victim to my gin-soaked schemes at my gin-soaked feet? A single olive, pierced by toothpick is my calling card. You may have created ER but I will put you in the ER you jerk.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

gently caress it I'll jump in

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Dick Fontaine posted:

i am curious as to what could be done with my name that does not involve :gizz::dbuddy: type antics

Name: Richard "The Wartoad" Fontaine
Team: Royal Order, switches to Heroes in Season 4
Role: Major Antagonist/Occasiona Ally/Full Time Ally

"The Wartoad" was a member of the Royal Order Guard and as such a major antagonist to both the Renegade Skulls (criminals) and the Hero Teams (vigilantes), looking to bring them all in to face what he thought was "Justice". Despite not being the most skilled fighter, he proved to be far more difficult than the rest of the Guard to deal with due to his incredible resilience to damage and excellent accuracy with his "Toaster" (a blaster weapon named for its cartridges that were sort of bread slice shaped and which popped out like toast when ejected, also for its lethal setting).

By the end of the first season, Fontaine began to show doubts about just how important it was to take in the Renegade Skulls and the Heroes compared to the growing signs of corruption within the government and the quietly growing threat of the Legions. In Seasons 2 and 3, Fontaine began to team up with the Heroes more frequently to stop more important crimes. Initially taking all the credit for himself, when it became more apparent that there was something bigger, more rotten and far more dangerous going on behind closed doors and realizing the importance of the Heroes he began to make his reports more truthful to the press and the public even though he took heat from it from the higher ups.

Eventually in Season 4 he couldn't stand working within the Royal Order any more and quit, turning in his shield and his Toaster. Now a private investigator he was forced to use more of his detective skills and his fists over firepower, as well as working alongside both the Heroes and even occasionally the Renegade Skulls in order to exposure the corruption rotting his city from within.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I wish to be a Renegade Skull

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

make me a goatman, please

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this seems cool and god. i'm happy to be whatever.

(my avatar is metalhead from tmnt originally, and my username just means 'beer' in korean if that helps at all)

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Name: Prince Bobby Flowers
Team: Royal Order
Role: Featured in the video games and Reboot Series

Prince Bobby Flowers is an early character from the comics who was dropped before the first animated series began due to legal reasons. Despite this, he shows up in most of the video games as the character you have to rescue from the Renegade Skulls as Kruxxie Smugworth is infatuated with him. In Japan Prince Bobby also got his own video game, "Prince Bobby's Dance Dance Fever" which is the only game Venema is also extremely prominent. While generally portrayed as kind-hearted but odd and oblivious to the corruption within the Royal Order, in the comics Prince Bobby is the first royal to suspect that the great hero Himbo is actually Princess Amanda. When Himbo finds out, Prince Bobby assures the hero that their secret is safe with him.

In the reboot series, Prince Bobby returns are a minor but important character and more or less has the same role as in the original comics. The key difference being in the rebooted animated series Prince Bobby & Kruxxie have a lot more interaction and there are hints that Kruxxie's fascination with Prince Bobby is perhaps not a one-way street. This cumulates in Season Three when Prince Bobby is able to convince Kruxxie to stand down during a confrontation and to stop kidnapping him, explaining that he can visit her anytime he wants because "I'm the gosh darn prince!" but he's not going to visit if she's going to get violent.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

So I've got another bout of insomnia which is why I updated, but just wanted to say that sometimes the character produced will only have a very vague connection to the username/avatar due to the seed system I created to do these things. The character arcs, role importance, etc are rolled up randomly. I'm only mentioning this on the offhand chance someone things I'm making some sort of statement about someone when it's just random chance and whatever idea I get once I see the seed.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

By all means.

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

put my white rear end in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

^ ref sheet :3

ED: make me a somewhat silly geek kitty who's good at computers :3

JAnon fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jul 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sock it to me!