Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

.random
May 7, 2007

I feel like I’m a serious character with a moving, emotional arc that provides a constant wellspring for new “difficult topic” episodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.random
May 7, 2007

Smik posted:

Name: Goemon "Go" Randi
Team: Wild Hero Catgirl Team
Role: Main character

"Go" is a former ... well, "thief" implies subtly beyond lying in ambush. A rough childhood led to a longstanding grudge against the wealthy and elite which evolved into a robin-hood lifestyle and she might have wound up joining the Renegade Skulls if it weren't for Grey Cat giving her a humiliating thrashing to teach her the value of discipline. It's a lesson she's still trying to learn, but her natural strength makes things so easy it's hard for her to keep up her lessons. Her weapon is a combination club and cannon.

During the climax of Season Three, "You've Got to, Go" she makes a valiant last stand so Eckot can escape and deliver news that the Red Legion is gearing up for war. When it becomes apparent that she's going to be overwhelmed, she sets up a catastrophic reaction with her cannon to slow down the Legion as much as possible while preventing her capture through her own death.

She is assumed dead until midway through Season Four when a massive blast crushes a squad of Red Legion and she reunites with her team. How did she survive? Probably some usual trope of 'somehow I survived being within the kill zone of an explosion which is actually surprisingly plausible if its the right kind of blast and you have cover as Mythbusters demonstrated one episode' but also why didn't she immediately return to her friends? That probably needs to be fleshed out with other characters who haven't been made yet. Sorry.

Go remains on friendly terms with Eckot.

Yes she's based in part on Ishikawa Goemon and she's missing part of her little finger on her left hand due to a screwup in her youth.

:3: in my made up head canon (club cannon?), Randi jumps at the last second before the explosion and nearly submerges in the nearby river before the explosion hits.. but the blast catches her and smashes her head against a rock. She falls unconscious and slips into the water. Luckily, she drifts down the river and is spotted by <some character> who pulls her out of the water and resuscitates her, only to find her memories are a bit scrambled. She has to rebuild what she lost over the course of an extended montage but eventually begins to remember her past and her obligation to the Catgirls, re-emerging stronger than ever! Go, go, “Go!”

.random
May 7, 2007

Smik posted:

Name: Goemon "Go" Randi
Team: Wild Hero Catgirl Team
Role: Main character

"Go" is a former ... well, "thief" implies subtly beyond lying in ambush. A rough childhood led to a longstanding grudge against the wealthy and elite which evolved into a robin-hood lifestyle and she might have wound up joining the Renegade Skulls if it weren't for Grey Cat giving her a humiliating thrashing to teach her the value of discipline. It's a lesson she's still trying to learn, but her natural strength makes things so easy it's hard for her to keep up her lessons. Her weapon is a combination club and cannon.

During the climax of Season Three, "You've Got to, Go" she makes a valiant last stand so Eckot can escape and deliver news that the Red Legion is gearing up for war. When it becomes apparent that she's going to be overwhelmed, she sets up a catastrophic reaction with her cannon to slow down the Legion as much as possible while preventing her capture through her own death.

She is assumed dead until midway through Season Four when a massive blast crushes a squad of Red Legion and she reunites with her team. How did she survive? Probably some usual trope of 'somehow I survived being within the kill zone of an explosion which is actually surprisingly plausible if its the right kind of blast and you have cover as Mythbusters demonstrated one episode' but also why didn't she immediately return to her friends? That probably needs to be fleshed out with other characters who haven't been made yet. Sorry.

Go remains on friendly terms with Eckot.

Yes she's based in part on Ishikawa Goemon and she's missing part of her little finger on her left hand due to a screwup in her youth.

I colored mine in! I’d do fan art of her but I’m not that good

Only registered members can see post attachments!

.random
May 7, 2007

Smik posted:

Forgot to ask how you coloured it! Also this is her official colours now.

Did it on my phone using Tayasui Sketches, using “pastel” tools. Never really tried them before, but I like the way it came out! If I were half as good as you at drawing, I’d probably take more opportunities to color :buddy:

.random
May 7, 2007

These are all super great. If anyone’s character needs a coat of paint, lemme know! Though I would recommend you try it yourself cuz it’s very fun.