Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Excellent. :3:

Please put me in as the dungeon's lich overlord with pet cat (scottish fold).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem

Genesplicer posted:

God, I love these! Never stop!

I agree with ole GS here. 👍🏻

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem
drat, you're a machine, Smik.

An art machine.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem

Smik posted:

Liches don't exist in this setting but I'll do what I can.

Name: Tarquinn
Team: None/Power Pixies Season 5
Role: Minor Reoccurring Character

Liches don't exist; the technology to provide immortality is scientific in nature, not eldritch. One of the aspects of eldritch influence is a state of continual flux, and immortality requires stasis. That said, a dremilin going by "Tarquinn" (probably not their original name) discovered an artefact site in the wilds and managed to penetrate its inner sanctum. There they discovered an ancient containment unit in which there was a small feline. Upon getting close, the systems surrounding said cat reactivated, the chamber opened and the cat stepped out to say hello.

There they discovered a log -- the original owner of the ancient site was tired of life but couldn't bear to leave their (unaging) cat alone, so instead placed the cat in stasis and quietly stumbled off the mortal coil. The one to find the cat would become his next keeper and inherit all the tech and power of the site.

Tarquinn immediate fell in love with the kitty and as the years passed and their genetic structure stabilized they became a kitch -- some sort of cat-based, unaging creature. So what does an immortal do with all their time? Shitpost on the Internet, look after said kitty, and play games from some unending repository of entertainment from the mists of time.

Leaving the chamber would end access to the life-extending technology and of course increase the risk of someone else finding said site, so for years they've just puttered about until one day being discovered by one of the Power Pixies. Initially uninterested in the events on the surface (after all, they had everything they could ever need in their chamber) they began to exchange artefacts in exchange for various favours. Sometimes it was an antique from the city they missed. Sometimes they asked for the dew from the mountains. Sometimes they just asked them to beat this one level in a game.

Eventually Tarquinn began to bond with the pixies and took a more active role in assisting them, becoming more and more generous with their boons.

Goddamn.... :kimchi:

Super creative, as usual. Genuinely impressive.