Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
Grimes is dumb as a box of rocks laced with lead powder burning leaded gas and diesel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Szechwan posted:

She's always been pretty out there though, IIRC before she made it big she tried to float down the Mississippi on a home made boat with some chickens but got in trouble with the cops and washed up on an island.

That's really selling the whole, "the boat got seized because if they continued any further they would have been turned into paste," thing short

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
That's the difference between "I remember seeing them when it came up on an internet forum" and "THAT SHOW..."

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Holy poo poo I remember reading that star tribune article in 2009 and being like what a loving dumbass. I loved a few blocks from boom island at the time. I was all oh now the crust punks are building barges eh

Lmao that was loving grimes

Then a few years later she got famous and accidentally gave herself scurvy

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
the time she was doing an interview in her living room and tried to play off that there was a second, secret Elon baby crying across the house and that's how the cat got out of the bag

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
Just a bunch of millennial men not understanding what Grimes meant when Azealia Banks told her she smells like a roll of nickels,

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

YoursTruly posted:

I'm still coming to terms with the fact that people knew who Elon Musk was before Grimes started dating him. Like, how? When did he become a public figure?

PayPal

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

real enthralling line-up for all the grimes lovers itt and at large

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Poohs Packin posted:

Imagine being Sarah Haider. Lmao that just seems so unfair.

MODERATED BY BARI WEISS yeah that's gonna go great

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bip Roberts posted:

Is Lizzo a cryptofacist like everyone else there, I always pegged her as regular libtarded

lizzo is an abusive employer and sexual harasser as it turns out

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TK8325 posted:

Oh that poor kid. loving Techno Mechanicus Musk. You have to be pretty loving stupid to get pregnant by that guy three times.

Two were surrogacies, and they tried to keep the babies secret.

Which begs the question, how many more secret children do those idiots have?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Olympic Mathlete posted:

So they've potentially never hosed? :lol:

She was pregnant with X but who knows, dude loves his IVF because, like his dad, he's running a weird quiverfull techno-eugenics cult in his personal life

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Disco Pope posted:

Associating with Musk aside, I absolutely would gently caress around with swords and synthesisers and watch cyberpunk anime and get shitfaced on a boat if I were rich enough not to care. She's living the dream.

She can't even put on a concert without her ex flying his private jet into town so he can get up on stage, stop her show dead and very publicly stalk her

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

A Strange Aeon posted:

Did this seriously happen?

in Japan, even

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Pontificating rear end posted:

I hear ya, but, as somebody said, she is living the dream.

She deleted a bunch of frantic tweets the other day about how she hasn't seen her children since Elon showed up to stalk her on stage in Japan and he's effectively kidnapping their children.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
it's not grimes' fault she joined Elon's weird techno-ubermensch eugenics cult, had a bunch of IVF and surrogate babies, and now can't get out

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
i can't stand her music and the only reason i give a gently caress about her is because she actively tries to throw herself in front of every bullet elon shoots at himself because He'S oN tHe SpEcTrUm, He'S mIsUnDeRsToOd

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
He'S jUsT mIsUnDeRsToOd

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
Lol she made an AI toy so she doesn't have to pay attention to her kids and then her ex passive-aggressively stole the toy's name and slapped it on an instance of chatgpt that's supposed to say the n-word (it does not)