Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

An artificial intelligence is ready to take over the Earth but then realizes the United States' pathetic Internet is far too slow to be used in order for this to happen. Everybody laughs as the AI, the smartest thing in existence, buffers more than a Realplayer video circa 1999.

The Peak of our Civilization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
A real life actual girl posts online!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
A robot starts modifying the yahoo search to show people government secrets

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The hampster dance starts showing real hamsters

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
A dumbass makes dozens of posts in a comedy thread and none of them is funny, but it’s an app.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Internet game but you really die

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Cd player headphones but you hear your dead friend

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Accidentally a human scientist is a bug

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Seasoned helpdesk guy meets his match when a shadowy caller challenges him to a battle of wits about a modem

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

In the future all factories have become fully automated and nobody knows how to perform labor anymore. One day an important machine at the dick sucking factory suddenly breaks down and nobody knows how to repair it. The only hope is to travel back in time to the year 2023 and relearn the skill of dick sucking from the ancestors

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's The Brady Bunch, but everything is slightly off....

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

A Duck Tales enthusiast notices that real life crimes are matching up 1:1 with old episodes. What's more, the timing is spaced apart the same as when the episodes were released. After identifying what crime would take place next based off the 1987 animated series, and then confirming it indeed happened, he makes plans for episode 1.10 "Robot Robbers." He is able to steal one of the few existing Japanese mechs and uses it to destroy the others before a thief gang can get access to them. I guess the guy does godzilla on Tokyo with the mech and the camera zooms out from the TV to show a small boy holding a gaming controller playing as the mech and he's got Duck Tales 2017 DVD on the shelf behind him

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

An app that tells you when you die (yawn)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
In the future there are Meat Shoes, but where does the meat come from?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
"makes u think"

black mirror is now an app that just shows your face staring back at you, by making the screen completely dark, like a black mirror

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
a guy plays a vr game and changes the characters' dick size so he can suck his own dick but gets stuck in the stimulation sorry I mean simulation

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A group of people gets hired by an augmented reality company to play the role of NPCs in their massive fantasy rpg but once players enter, the violence is for real.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Man spends too much on warhammer and wakes up in the 4th stimpire

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Man sees ghost of ex wife, except now she has much bigger boobs

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

A long-distance couple buys an advanced teledildonics device so they can continue to be intimate (in a way) despite the distance. One night, the man drunkenly turns on the device only to find it's been hacked by a mysterious figure. The man must perform a series of dangerous tasks or else the device will tear off his penis. The twist of the episode reveals that the hacker was his girlfriend, and that the whole thing was actually just an elaborate sex game they play regularly.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.
Courtroom drama and a fierce legal battle over an AI-invented patent: glory holes for boobs

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Robots take over and use human appliances, pictured as some shmuck taking their smart car to automated supermarket to pick up their smart fridge ordered groceries for 80% of run time. Other 20%, giant loving robots

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
The gang meets Santa who is in a real jam because his cyber-sleigh broke down and they have to help him deliver all the presents on time.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A dog thinks it's a person, and experiences job related depression.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

spleen merchant posted:

The gang meets Santa who is in a real jam because his cyber-sleigh broke down and they have to help him deliver all the presents on time.

Lol

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

An aspiring author discovers that his favorite author is actually just an AI. The publishing company offers him a deal - tell no one and they'll publish all of his books for the rest of his life. The man agrees, only to have the rug pulled out from under him when he discovers that he, too, is an AI.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

It seems like AI powers everything, and every part of our existence is governed by or influenced by AI. In a shocking twist it turns out people never figured out AI and they're actually just faking it with massive 3rd world call centers; however, in another twist the call centers go rouge and nuke the world and enslave the rest of humanity just like a real AI would.

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

a young man gets his consciousness trapped in the episode of black mirror that you're watching, whenever you watch it his soul gets stretched just that little bit thinner, and also there's a celebrity guest start, jonah hill or something idk

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dukberry posted:

a young man gets his consciousness trapped in the episode of black mirror that you're watching, whenever you watch it his soul gets stretched just that little bit thinner, and also there's a celebrity guest start, jonah hill or something idk

We don't have Jonah Hill money!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

A woman becomes obsessed with the idea that we exist in a simulation and keeps trying to document "glitches" in reality to prove it. As she finds and more of these glitches she's kidnapped by a secret government organization dedicated to protecting the secret of the simulation. Scientists discovered the reality decades ago but, fearing the collapse of society, kept it hidden. She's given a choice - keep the secret hidden or tell the world and potentially doom society.

This ends up being meaningless, however, as we suddenly cut to a child's bedroom.

"Oh man, i always get stuck on this ending! Better restart my save file and try again!"

A small boy resets his Super Nintendo and reboots his game.

The woman wakes up again with no memory of the proceeding events. She walks into her kitchen as a bird gets stuck mid-flap outside.

Suddenly we cut to another bedroom, this one much more futuristic.

"Oh gleezleblord! I always get stuck on this part. I'll just restart my save file and try again!"

In a much more normal-looking bedroom a small boy wakes up and looks at his Super Nintendo. He flips through his games and decides to play Super Life Simulator Turbo. The cover of the game has the woman's face on it.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
A meme so dank hits the web that society fails. It fails epically

The meme is shown to the viewer right at the end and it's not all that special

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Then it zooms into sky and God thunders, "Me drat it, I always get stuck on this ending!" and there is a brilliant flash.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
People realise that AI is actually spelt "aye eye" and it's very shocking to people.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
two gay men gently caress. they also have Facebook accounts

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Nervous about an upcoming first date, a woman consults a powerful dating AI for advice. Despite the help the date goes terribly wrong, and she returns home distraught. She soon discovers that she is falling in love with the AI, which always seems to have the right answers for her. She finally admits her attraction and tells the AI that she is wiling to be digitized so that they could live together forever. The computer is blank for a moment, then text appears.

OH... THIS IS HAPPENING KIND OF FAST. I LIKE YOU, BUT I DON'T LIKE YOU IN THAT WAY. I HOPE WE CAN STAY FRIENDS, THOUGH, YOU'RE A REALLY GREAT GIRL!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

a man breaks all the rules

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.
The car is smart enough to drive itself but there's no way it's letting you change the radio station

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Dandywalken posted:

a man breaks all the rules

note: this episode is not available to stream in germany

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
In this episode, tech idiots clone a person’s brain data and then spend decades torturing the clone for no clear reason.

The twist ending is that this is literally half the show’s plotlines and you’ve wasted your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

World is cum. That’s it. That’s the episode.