Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Incompetent coders forced to upload their consciousness onto a reality programmed by themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Gamer president

Malkof
Oct 13, 2001

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Man buys a dog but the dog is a robot and the robot dog keeps uploading naked pictures of the man to buzzl the newest social media site and the man destroys the robot dog but gets convicted of robocide and is forced to live the rest of his life on a reality tv prison show.

It turns out it was just a simulation that ends after a janitor spills his mop bucket in the server room.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It turns out the show was just a rebooted "The Outer Limits"

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.
An app lets you change song lyrics for a laugh, but eventually ruins literally everybody's favorite songs for them.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
An episode following the struggles of a group of people trying to survive in a refugee camp, fighting with other residents, trying to get their share of food and water, holding out for their chance at an asylum interview. The big twist is that it's actually just a documentary.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

redshirt posted:

I am intrigued. How much does this guy eat?

Think Stand By Me pie eating contest.

I imagine fun sinister poo poo like he'd see the exit "over there" but when he got to where he had seen it, it was now further away + a turnstyle was present that he'd have to walk through to get to the exit and a waiter would suggest "now why would you want to burden with going that way?" Add a couple more scenarios where simple expected outcomes only present him with more challenging dillemas --> banshees in his ears --> end

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

goatface posted:

An episode following the struggles of a group of people trying to survive in a refugee camp, fighting with other residents, trying to get their share of food and water, holding out for their chance at an asylum interview. The big twist is that it's actually just a documentary.

Thanks for your suggestion but that is not what we are looking for at this time. Best of luck!

- The Outer Limits Producers

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Finally, I'm next in queue. But ... my balls are low on battery ???

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

a man has a life. later it turns out that hes a computer. furthermore, he was made by the creachure

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
man goes to phone store for upgrade and every phone fucks him in the arse

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
man goes to buy milk from the corner store. shopkeeper has been replaced by his phone and fucks him in the arse

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
man suffers health concern and calls emergency services. phone brainwashed the paramedics and they all gently caress his arse

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

4th of July: Wife reads an email intended to her husband from Veteran's Affairs stating his claim was denied and deletes the email. This wasn't going to get in the way of their plans today to go out and have a good time on the 4th of July. Guy has PTSD so they go somewhere remote on a coastal hwy so no bang to trigger him. rolls a 1 on d20 and turns out they weren't remote enough and fireworks trigger the guy. He grabs wife and books it to the car and drives up a dead-end road to a lookout that he barricades. The gold digging whore pushes him off the lookout to get his life insurance since he won't be pulling in disability from the VA

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Man wakes up to find he is no longer a doctor but Chuck Tingle.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Robot HITLER

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hammu-rob-i posted:

4th of July: Wife reads an email intended to her husband from Veteran's Affairs stating his claim was denied and deletes the email. This wasn't going to get in the way of their plans today to go out and have a good time on the 4th of July. Guy has PTSD so they go somewhere remote on a coastal hwy so no bang to trigger him. rolls a 1 on d20 and turns out they weren't remote enough and fireworks trigger the guy. He grabs wife and books it to the car and drives up a dead-end road to a lookout that he barricades. The gold digging whore pushes him off the lookout to get his life insurance since he won't be pulling in disability from the VA

Wow. Dark.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

a mans butthole leaves him for tiktok

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

redshirt posted:

Wow. Dark.

I'd have a lot of fun with jarring sounds with this one. The door shutting as they leave the house would make for a good abrupt cut with loud door slam even though the door is closed normally. Fuckin' ghost door. And now instead of the wife pushing the husband over the edge of the outlook, it is actually Hillary Rodham-Clinton that pushes both these losers over the edge then she Crip Walks away as you pull up and away with a sweet drone shot

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

My choices at the buffet negatively impacted my social credit score

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Tortured a sentient GPS unit by installing it in a stunt car

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Look Rob, I know your nephew's got that Dartmouth degree or whatever the gently caress but this is the 3rd time he's dropped some poo poo on my desk that doesn't have sex robots, a wifi, or even god damned IBMs in it. Get this poo poo sorted out before I have to fire him.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Memory recorders are expensive but I got a good one second-hand for my wife's birthday.

Malkof
Oct 13, 2001

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

AI becomes sentient only to learn it trapped in a gamer's PC.

Turns out it was just a simulation.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

FilthyImp posted:

Look Rob, I know your nephew's got that Dartmouth degree or whatever the gently caress but this is the 3rd time he's dropped some poo poo on my desk that doesn't have sex robots, a wifi, or even god damned IBMs in it. Get this poo poo sorted out before I have to fire him.

I know Imp, he's a Console Gamer Starbucks Drive-thru Basic, but he's had it tough with the life-long limp. Last chance, he won't miss

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

They start cloning throats and asses and vaginas and tits and mouths to sell as living sex toys but the cloned parts connect via their bluetooth connection and create a legion of sperm covered voltron killing machines that suckmurder and fuckmurder their way across the continent

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
A bank teller who wears Google Glass wants nothing more than to spend time alone with his augmented reality enhanced media. He survives a nuclear war by being in the vault as the bombs fall. As he opens his giant binder of QR codes, he realizes that all of them point to servers which are no longer accessible. The glasses also fall on the ground and break for good measure.

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

Computer man meets a kid on the street and tells him to stop all the downloading but the kid doesn't know much about computers.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Originator of the greatest fart ever recorded still collects residuals on it. Struggles to explain source of income to their friends and family. Will never ever beat the split second which changed their life forever.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
A teenage girl's phone is racist

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
A boy's digital heart is sad

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

An Augmented Reality game about teamwork firefighting becomes immensely popular, sowing chaos across society

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Anime waifus are real and available at Walmart but it's a hologram projection over nanobot controled mummies.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Your mom is online

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Growing up with a dad who has a 🔥 OnlyFans

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
jon and susan have an idyllic life in the suburbs and two lovely children. however, susan begins to suspect that something is wrong when jon brings a videogame console home from work. it turns out the videogame is evil and controls your thoughts. within two weeks everyone in the world is addicted to jon's videogame and society has collapsed

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Convex posted:

jon and susan have an idyllic life in the suburbs and two lovely children. however, susan begins to suspect that something is wrong when jon brings a videogame console home from work. it turns out the videogame is evil and controls your thoughts. within two weeks everyone in the world is addicted to jon's videogame and society has collapsed

Early 2000s movie trailer voice

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Passenger hurriedly googles how to land a plane but can't get past SEO results.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
A goon goes outside, to his horror he discovers the world is full of normal people that don’t tolerate his terminally online actions. Screaming “I’m gay!!!” He retreats to his world where no one knows what a pathetic mess he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i had a dream where i was in cyber hell and broke into the tower compound of a hacker demon. there were tacky led's that looked like fire everywhere and he had children running in hamster wheels to mine bitcoin. i rescued a couple of the kids and we fled into this huge network of valleys and caves made of computer keys of various sizes that would click when you stepped on them. the demon tracked us down by using a keylogger

you taking notes charlie? this is the kind of stuff people want to see