Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

someone is trying to print their documents but the printer is a busted piece of poo poo and won't print anything unless they perfectly hand feed every single piece of paper. They buy another printer but then it's busted and always says it's out of ink even though THEY JUST PUT IN A NEW IN CARTRIDGE GOD drat IT! Their printer problems drive them insane and they end up in the looney bin and it's a real inditement of society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Someone creates a new social app with AI and stuff and at first it's super useful and fortunately everyone knows what's coming so they moderate their time with the app and thoughtfully address its social implications.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

A really useful technology is bought out by a big company. The company tries to wring more money out of it and it just goes to poo poo and everyone is mildly pissed.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

It seems like AI powers everything, and every part of our existence is governed by or influenced by AI. In a shocking twist it turns out people never figured out AI and they're actually just faking it with massive 3rd world call centers; however, in another twist the call centers go rouge and nuke the world and enslave the rest of humanity just like a real AI would.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

A man walks down the street and is constantly bombarded by advertisements and ignored by throngs of people looking at cellphones and wearing VR headsets. The man stops and exclaims "boy I sure am tired of all this technology and capitalism!" and then a rimshot plays.