Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
just started buproprion pre-menstrual, so i dont feel like bursting into tears at random for the ~week before my period. normal regimen of venlafaxine+buspiron doesnt have an effect on horniness, but adding buproprion absolutely murdered my libido.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

MuadDib Atreides posted:

whats Buspar like I thought it was a junk med from the 60s. I have DEPRESSION, and NOT ANXIETY so i dont need any JUNK thats gonna make me feel DOWN.

for me it cuts down on OCD-ish tendencies/getting stuck in the same depressive thoughts cycle. but i also have anxiety so ymmv

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

The Grimace posted:

I've been taking anti-depressants for depression and anxiety for fifteen years. I can't remember all of the things I've tried, but the mixture I'm on right now and have generally used for the longest is Wellbutrin and Prozac. I'm functional enough in the real world but I can't really say I'm happy because everything's such a loving chore. Going off the meds and switching to other things has only made me feel worse and so I always end up back with this concoction. It's not ideal but my therapist and I can't really think of where to go next because we've tried so much in general in the last two years and still haven't found a solution.

And the libido issues suck.

This post especially feels familiar to what it's like for me. It's hard to put into words, but it's just loving tiring.

same. i havent been "happy" in so long i don't think id know what itd feel like if i was. never had a problem with libido until the buproprion thankfully, but when i was on zoloft, i gained a poo poo ton of weight. the prescribing doctor never told me about that side effect. so now im heavy as hell with not a whole lot of motivation to change.