Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

DemonDarkhorse posted:

just started buproprion pre-menstrual, so i dont feel like bursting into tears at random for the ~week before my period. normal regimen of venlafaxine+buspiron doesnt have an effect on horniness, but adding buproprion absolutely murdered my libido.

i have anxiety and they tried lexapro on me first and it made me feel like I was having a horrible trip on acid, but also made me feel like an empty shell devoid of emotions besides "AHHH", i almost never tried anything again after that it was so bad

buspar is chill, i still feel like me, and it keeps my brain from "circling the drain" but the grapefruit restriction sucks because I swear every citrus/tropical IPA adds grapefruit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

surprised no one in this thread has brought up guided psychotherapy (lsd, mdma, psilocybin or mescaline)

e: actually I think ketamine can be used for this too

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

lol @ how many people on hella meds on this forum just don't go to a therapist
white men are incapable of believing that they don't know best for themselves

my dad finally got on drugs to control his temper after fifty years but refuses to go to therapy so he's still a stupid boomer rear end in a top hat, he's just more calm about it

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

STABASS posted:

How the hell do you get doctors to prescribe you anything. Anytime I go to them they just print something off WebMD or Mayo Clinic and tell me to figure it out myself.
does your doctor work out of their apartment?