Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i'm on mirtazapine OP and it's been pretty good for me, apart from a bit of weight gain. i'm hungry all the fuckin time i swear to god.

i tried sertraline and citalopram before this one and they both sucked. one made me more depressed and the other one killed my sex drive.

names might be different for the USA i dunno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

oh yeah weed too but i know you ain't 'bout that

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Does the NHS give adderall or is it a fail land

it's called something else here, but in scotland at least all prescriptions are completely free unlike for the english who have to pay like £10 or something.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

apparently the usa calls my medication remeron and it would cost $209 for a months supply

lol how does anyone get by in that terrible place

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

MuadDib Atreides posted:

But do they like basically never give it?

no idea i'm afraid, i've never had a need for it. but if the dr thinks you need something they'll give you a prescription for it

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

anyone have any experience with using magic mushrooms to treat depression? microdosing or otherwise? been thinking about it a bit lately

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Hairy Right Hook posted:

If you're serious there's options but fr do not self medicate get a therapist

i am serious but i do have a therapist. the therapy hasn't done much for me tbh, i think my issues are all brain chemical poo poo and not from life experiences or anything. might just have a poo poo therapist though, who knows.

the mirtazapine helps take the edge off my anxiety and let's me sleep well enough that i can get out of bed every day now at least but i'm always looking for new options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Slugworth posted:

It's used as an appetite stimulant in cats and dogs, so this checks out.

i just googled this and lmao it's true. i'm a fat cat babee