Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

another hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Smuggle in an entire three course meal with this neat trick
Cleverly hide it in your stomach by eating it before you get to the venue.

The idiots will never think to check there, it is the perfect crime.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Government Handjob posted:

Smuggle in an entire three course meal with this neat trick
Cleverly hide it in your stomach by eating it before you get to the venue.

The idiots will never think to check there, it is the perfect crime.

That really tickles the naughty in me. I'm such a coward though: I once walked into the catered area thinking it was food booths and realized what was happening and just left. Wound up buying three tacos for $12 and the regret has showed in my baggy eyes for the last two years

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Steak tartare. The only difficulty is keeping the egg perfectly balanced on the meat, but think of it as an exercise in maintaining good posture.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Minor league baseball? Slip the usher a sawbuck and walk in with a whole roast turkey.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Looking like the 29th is when we'll be at the game. Traitor Joes doesnt have the disposable teriyaki plastic bowls anymore but I think I can make a work-around happen. Mods please ban if no pictures by the 30th PDT because I will be in minor league prison and under duress to give up my SA login

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

You could bring everything for a charcuterie except the board under that bad boy

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Bring a whole pufferfish, take a crash course on sashimi on udemy during the game, then prepare and eat fugu during the 7th inning stretch.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

satanic splash-back posted:

You could bring everything for a charcuterie except the board under that bad boy

I have a notably flat rear end and could diaper in a board noproblem - suggestions still welcome but I think D-day is gonna be a bag of frozen teriyaki chicken n rice (hat) microwaved then a bowl to eat it in sequestered in a cargo pocket

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Just got some real nice slices of Black Forest ham and provolone cheese from the deli and they look like they would fit nicely in that hat.

Put some premium bread slices in your cargo shorts and you’re good to go.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

How about a hat-sized cake, OP? Would be ideal for making maximum use of space.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Can of low sodium spam

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Pizza circles. Not triangle slices. Cut a few slices in circles, the diameter of your hat of course. Saran wrap them individually, then stack them in there.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I made a tutorial on this subject a few years ago: https://www.veed.io/view/d48d36be-adee-4c19-9943-dbb288247aca?sharingWidget=true&panel=

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Hulk Hogan meat hat (patent pending)

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
goose

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Security at this place seems a bit lax if they aren’t checking under hats

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Probably a gun. You can eat it if you soften the metal with some kind of acid.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Bread pudding (the best dessert?) and now this part is important WITH RAISINS. Don't you forget the raisins God help you if you go in there without raisins. Sultanas might work if you're in a pinch but might not wanna risk it. Avoid craisins at all cost.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

haldolium posted:

another hat

it's not a hat if you can't wear it

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Be very careful with this plan OP.....................

lol post the spreadsheet where you have all this saved where you can cross reference styles of content and pick funny lc entries

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the alternative is you have this poo poo memorized which seems even more insane to me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
EorayMel is actually the forums database grown sentient

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

EorayMel is actually the forums database grown sentient

AdvilSmith
Aug 15, 2014

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that is the worst loving pizza I have ever seen in my life

Gordon food service. Not great but also not good.

AdvilSmith
Aug 15, 2014

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

BigBadSteve posted:

How about a hat-sized cake, OP? Would be ideal for making maximum use of space.

What about a hat shaped cake that fits under the hat? Then they can't even say it's food because the cake is a hat. Or just a full size cake hat.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Waffles w/ butter and syrup. Some bacon, too. Maybe scrambled eggs. Oh and some OJ.

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.
3/4 of a hatful of coleslaw.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

bossy lady posted:

take a sputtering farty dump into your hat

whyd you have to write it like that

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Why add extra food when your head is already food. Smuggle your head in than eat it.

They can't kick you out of having a head, as that's just a thing people have.

it's like the perfect crime.

hypoallergenic cat breed
Dec 16, 2010

They are gonna make you take off the hat at security and then what OP?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
the traditional food item to place in your hat for safekeeping is a crawdad

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Don't forget that you can't throw your hat on the ground and stomp on it in anger until AFTER the movie.

CgiBinLaden
Mar 11, 2001
Make sure that others in your group have the same hat to act as decoys. Security guards have to stop looking under hats after two guesses, per the Manhattan Shell Game ByLaws of 1986 S4.54.I3

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

hypoallergenic cat breed posted:

They are gonna make you take off the hat at security and then what OP?

But you were prepared for this, and deftly avoid the mad scramble that ensues on the beer stained floors around the arena entrance, as door security is quickly overwhelmed by the hordes of patrons throwing themselves in their direction desperately swiping at the fallen clumps of freshly made Kopi Luwak beans, maddened by their intoxicating fumes.

Wet Bulb Drip
Jul 27, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Anything if you're brave enough

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
For dessert, might I suggest fashioning a stylish coat from Fruit Roll-ups? You and your companions can take turns stripping the edible outerwear from a trenchcoat down to a softshell vest.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wear a bra and put two small roast chickens in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

athletic supporter full of roasted salted peanuts