Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Rectal Placenta posted:

Is it me, or do there seem to be a lot more freak stationary jet ski accidents this off season?

Jet ski injuries are non stop. If you go on youtube and search jet ski accident you'll get 1000000 videos. Because they're water motorcycles except you can rent one on vacation and all you need is a drivers license. I don't need to explain to anyone that driving a car is not like driving a boat or jet ski. People go way too fast and don't realize they're a bit clunkier to maneuver at high speeds and on top of that don't have magic brakes. Also I'm almost certain that the person who hit him was probably drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

I'll still judge him.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
I’m way to broke to own a boat but it feels like the worst people are driving boats and any other personal water craft. I don’t need more stress.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
https://twitter.com/obj/status/1689443915194089472?s=46&t=PZdu3FmlNyzr9wfuU9UK1Q

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
According to the news he collided on the passenger side of a car making a left turn. Now we don’t know the speeds involved but the collision was violent enough that he flew through the rear passenger side window.

The thing is unprotected left turns are just insanely dangerous for both driver and oncoming traffic simply because it requires a number of quick and decisive actions. You have to assess how far cars are and and what speed they’re coming at you as well as clearance of crosswalks etc. But yeah, just don’t ride a motorcycle.

That said I live in California and yes you have lane splitting. But it’s insane to me when I go visit family in the Midwest and you have states with no helmet laws. Just naked heads driving on a highway going 70. It’s insane.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
When I get on my work computer tomorrow I'll definitely NOT be doing any work so I can photoshop boltman wherever I want.

soggybagel fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Aug 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
The edit really isn't any better or worse.