Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah but to be honest not sure i can trust the opinion of someone who still champions “hope that helps” 🤷‍♂️ but different strokes I suppose

Gervais is a terf who abuses his employees, he's just as bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

kiimo posted:

Absolutely. I thought the Steelers looked significantly improved LAST game and then they did it again.

as a giant Pitt and Steelers fan it's so funny to me how much the national media ignores kenny. he's one of the hardest workers I've seen when it comes to film study and off season stuff, anytime he had a weakness at Pitt he'd fix it by the next season which led to that monster senior year. he's gonna surprise some people this year I think. I'll always take a smart accurate qb like him over one with a rocket arm but no brain like trubisky

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Mega64 posted:

So how many years until we get Dallas Cowboys Head Coach Deion Sanders?

at his current rate of promotions? like 2