Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Blowjob Overtime posted:

I know he's going for kiss the rings, but it really reads more as do you like my nails
Yeah, that's pretty much the way I hold my hands when I'm showing off my nails. I see other women do it too.

Jimmy; however, is just being a smug dork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

wandler20 posted:

So explain the NFC having a winning record over the AFC last year. A bunch of frauds with fancy franchise QB's but nothing else.
The Bills were so fraudulent they out-frauded the Vikings!

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Docjowles posted:

Yeah it was the AAF before it became apparent it was a Ponzi scheme and folded. He was just as dogshit as we had always imagined :allears:
It's incredible that he got benched for being bad in a league dominated by the likes of Garrett Gilbert and John Wolford.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

MJeff posted:

If Diggs has lost faith in the Bills because he thinks they blew the best part of their window to win a Super Bowl, I uh. I dunno, I'm having a hard time poking holes in that argument.
Also, like, I can’t imagine how he must have felt watching 13 seconds happen on the sidelines.

Like, if you watched that and you didn’t lose faith at all in the Bills defense and coaching staff afterwards, I have a bridge to sell you.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Soul Glo posted:

i'm pretty sure my dumbass could call the chiefs plays using madden 24 and they would still make the super bowl without much stress
They would still easily out-scheme the Bills defense, at least.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Grittybeard posted:

For a backup just in case the Bills would have made some sense, maybe.

It seems obvious no one was in on him as a potential starter if this was the market. Isn't like we don't have plenty of teams who need one. Which...again...brings up the question why did this require a 4th if this was the market? This seems like a 6th or 7th round throwaway trade.
We have Kyle Allen and Matt Barkley. They are both very bad.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Well, when you have Carson Wentz and Taylor Heinicke on the depth chart, it’s only natural to overlook other QBs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
And he was still better than the others.