Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Soon there will be football

All will again be right in the world

Eagles win tha Superbowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Bellmaker posted:

Matt Patricia is your DC, you aren't winning anything but the NFC East.

e: Senior defensive assistant whatever he'll still mess it up

He is a turd but we hardy folk of Philadelphia don’t fear those

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hopkins got robbed tbh, hes a top 5 wr lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Had to quickly check and wow you're not kidding. Is he a next level tier blocker as well?

That just seems like a lot. Every RB must see this and weep.

Its the only possibility. Dude must be an LT in a TE slot and nobody noticed

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Reminder, Kaepernick was totally blackballed

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

But he said the same thing twice...I'm confused

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

kiimo posted:

Jalen Hurts is so much better than Kyler Murray ever was at any point in his life. They are absolutely nothing alike

Murray erasure. As an Eagles fan I respect Kyler’s initial 2 years for sure. I think their gap has to do with the mental game but the story isn’t totally written! At one time Wentz looked like a world beater and everyone thought Dak fell off a cliff

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

We are so fickle as fans, its amazing. Everyone is gonna act shocked when Derek Carr has a great year, when Goff comes back down to earth, when Mr Irrelevant falls off in SF and loses the job to underwhelming prospect Trey Lance

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Alaois posted:

Why are the only other people from new jersey who post in this subforum complete freaks and psyvhos

???

Are you just trying to flush us out or what

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Alaois posted:

Look man, we're being represented here primarily by Daltos and mcmagic and formerly KJI. The rest of us need to help out

I did not know things were so dire.

The Philadelphia Eagles are good football team, and they will win. The superbowl will be the Chiefs/Eagles once again with the opposite outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

Never forget

Does manas even post anymore