Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

King Hong Kong posted:

Quarterback at least confirmed that Mahomes’ new house is McMansion tier garbage.

I think if you have over a few million in the Midwest you’re legally required to own one of those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Unfortunately I don’t think jail is in the cards but I hope they have to give Oher all their money

He should just get their house too, gently caress them

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Doltos posted:

Sorry let me cheer for the silver spooned millionaire you bootlicker

You’re a pro football fan you’ve been cheering for silver spooned millionaires the whole time

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

No Butt Stuff posted:

This is gonna be like when we took Harrison Butker from the panthers.

ISM is gonna be pretty good if he gets a chance.

If he’s anything like the last Iowa return guy in the NFL he’s gonna return a kick for a TD in the Super Bowl! dont ask what happened after that

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hold on the Giants waived Zach Kuntz??

Looks like they’ll no longer be serving Kuntz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Not that hires have to be smart but isn’t one of the things that Deion is doing most effectively recruiting and using new features of the NCAA like the transfer portal and NIL, which are things that don’t matter to an NFL coach?