Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

GRRRRR I HATE THE MICROSOFT SURFACE SO MUCH!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Danny LaFever posted:

This gives me the same vibes as that west wing clip where they said africans can't tell time because they don't have clocks.

Which pharmaceutical representatives bring up as a reason for why they shouldn't provide the continent with time-sensitive HIV medication

While the African leader attending the meeting just sits there with a defeated look on his face as though he's thinking "gosh they're right, if only we weren't so stupid" :(

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Pontius Pilate posted:

Is there a clip of that west wing scene? Thought it’d be easier to find if it’s as cringey as it sounds

https://www.goojara.to/eywBN4

Starting at 27:38

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Silly Burrito posted:

Whatever happened to that Manning guy anyway

He's a professor at the University of Tennessee now

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38189701/peyton-manning-returning-tennessee-professor

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Febreeze posted:

It's hard to think of an offseason where the Chargers didn't have some dark horse hype. They are the perpetual dark horse. Forever the sneaky good team you gotta keep an eye on

Don't Look Now but Phillip Rivers is Quietly Having an MVP Year

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Flash forward to four years from now where he's caught going 62 in reverse

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Kevino07 posted:

Which one is Gannon supposed to be?

Depends, did you drive or take the bus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

FizFashizzle posted:

Kyler Murray lookin back and forth between a turtle on its back an an Xbox controller.

"Why aren't you helping?"

"Coach only lets me have an hour of screen time, I can't waste a single second of it."