Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
n: titan

v: up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

eh, nvm

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

niners are cool, glad purdy gets to play early this year

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

kiimo posted:

The Northwestern hazing poo poo is unreal

b. Running 170. A “run” or “running” consists of a group of players forcibly holding down a nonconsenting teammate and rubbing their genital areas against the teammate’s genitals, face, and buttocks while rocking back and forth without consent from the teammate. 171. “Running” was an act performed by one or more players to assert their dominance. 172. Running would happen in many different circumstances at Camp Kenosha. Most ominously, in the dorms. 173. It was well known by the Freshmen Wildcats as threatened by the older Wildcats that you were going to “get ran” at camp. 174. Freshmen Wildcats were encouraged to keep their doors unlocked because upperclassmen Wildcats would be coming to their rooms and “running them.” 175. For those that locked their doors, they were warned that eventually, they would get caught and “ran.” 176. Many Freshman Wildcats left their doors open and took their “runnings” without a fight, believing it was better to give in early than live in constant fear. 177. However, even those who did not resist were not safe from repeated “runnings.” 178. Freshman would remain on the field longer at camp than upper classmen, to learn the fight song.

“Car Wash” 229. Most, if not all players, were also subject to the “Car Wash” during their time at the camp in Kenosha. 230. During this event, the larger players would line up in two parallel lines, leaving little room between them, in the middle of the small shower, loudly chanting and singing the song “Car Wash,” a famous song by Rose Royce. 231. The “Car Wash” would consist of anywhere between ten and twenty upperclassmen who stood naked at the entrance to the shower and would lather themselves up with soap. The “Car Wash” Players would squirt soap on the players in the line while they spun in circles. 14 https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ng/70441175007/ 28 232. New players were forced to strip naked and walk through the middle of the “car wash” in order to get to the showers while being smothered and forced to walk penis to penis or penis to butt with the players in the line.

There's so much poo poo in here I don't know where to begin. Page 20 it gets wild

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://bencrump.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Complaint-Yates-1.pdf

maybe if they spent less time figuring out ways to assault each other they would have won more than one game

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

ive never been on a cruise but i have to imagine those ships are so big that you dont even know youre on a boat

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

https://twitter.com/DeAndreHopkins/status/1684967565712400395?s=20

deandre hopkins is playing well in 100F+ heat and sassing about it on twitter, i am loving in, titan up

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

really doubt dude is playing professional football this year. local nashville radio guy recently hung out with him and said that he's down at least 50-60 lbs.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

too many skipped leg days

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Kalli posted:

Mike Sando's QB Tiers article is up: https://archive.ph/tFwYF

Tier 1:
1) Patrick Mahomes
2) Joe Burrow
3) Josh Allen
4) Aaron Rodgers
5) Justin Herbert

Tier 2:

6) Jalen Hurts
7) Lamar Jackson
8) Trevor Lawrence
9) Dak Prescott
10) Matthew Stafford
11) Deshaun Watson
12) Kirk Cousins

Tier 3

13) Kyler Murray
14) Derek Carr
15) Jared Goff
16) Russell Wilson
17) Tua Tagovailoa
18) Jimmy Garoppollo
19) Daniel Jones
20) Geno Smith
21) Justin Fields
22) Ryan Tannehill
23) Mac Jones

Tier 4:

24) Brock Purdy
25) Kenny Pickett
26) Jordan Love
26) Baker Mayfield
28) Sam Howell
29) Desmond Ridder
30) Gardner Minshew

lol this list sucks, man

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

is kyler murray even playing this year

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Is there a new Call of Duty coming out this year?

fair point

is kyler murray even playing football this year

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Dexo posted:

Prooobably, if only for an audition for another team.

Isn't he supposed to be back around like week 5 or 6?

googling says no time table so idk

i realize the tier thing is aggregated talent opinion nonsense but if i had to draft a qb to play for my team this season i would go through every healthy qb before i considered him

like i fully recognize my team's qb, tannehill, is squarely a kirk cousins rear end qb, and tier 3 is probably appropriate since he depends on a run game, but gimme a break on some of these dudes.

also yeah mahomes should be in a higher class than currently injured joe burrow, josh allen or the ghost of aaron rodgers

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Kalli posted:

Let's see....

Probably fired with a bad year:

Staley
Stefanski
Rivera
Saleh
Bowles
Allen
McDaniels
Arthur Smith

Less likely to be fired, but still could be:

Vrabel
Campbell
Eberflus

Could see a world where they retire:

Carroll, Belichick

zero chance vrabel goes. amy adams just sided with him over their last gm, and they're all aware this is year 1 in a new regime with a new gm. he has at least a 2-3 year leash.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

vols, bitch

the air raid stays disrespected because the system doesn't translate to the nfl but if you're putting up 50 a game then you have dudes who can score

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

The other reality?

you cant fool me, thats joey lawrence

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

bucs having cool unis is just polishing a turd tho

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

colin cowherd loving sucks rear end

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

kiimo posted:

Jeez Ruggs might actually play again

lol naw man

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Cavauro posted:

clowney checking off the titans, browns, and now the ravens. just one more afc north team left after that. the big jacksonville jaggies

what

two of those teams are in the afc south

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

"just saw Joker. man, someone should do something about this dude!!!!"

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

n: cj stroud is a bust

v: texans likely to have #1 pick so they can guess again next year

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The cardinals own the texans pick lol

mcmagic posted:

I have some bad news for the texans about their 2024 first round pick.....

lmao that owns, the texans are buffoons

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

the white saviors were actually the baddies?!

surely you jest

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

Whatever happened to that Manning guy anyway

he left and won a superbowl for denver

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

eh, you aint wrong

he maybe couldnt throw it more than 20 yards or whatever there at the end but im sure most teams would take a hobbled rear end peyton manning operating offenses and winning super bowls after his career team gave him the boot

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

mcmagic posted:

I don't think we stated strongly enough how loving moronic it was to not pay AJ Brown and trade him.

the team literally fired the gm, my dude, what more do you want

i would personally not be opposed to him being (not scaldingly) tarred, feathered and thrown into the Cumberland, but as reasonable responses go, punting his rear end out of the team suffices

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

treylon burks has an lcl sprain, only out a few weeks, shew

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

i am a titans fan and i do not think we stack up against the eagles, niners and maybe not dallas lol.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

MrLogan posted:

Tim Tebow beat the Steelers in the playoffs.

the lesser manning ruined tom bradys perfect season

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

loving WOW

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

miami feeling like it might take the next step now that their quarterback learned how to take his rear end kickings properly

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

n: titans get their first win since november 17 2022

v: we're back baby

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

i saw a breakdown where trey lance's gametime passing attempts over his entire high school, college and professional career don't even add up to geno smith's 2022 attempts.

like dude just elevated too early and there's no opportunity for him to get the reps that he needs to improve. he's just stuck in a spiral.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

one day people will learn to look at rap sheets before replying to aggressively lovely posting

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

i'm pretty sure my dumbass could call the chiefs plays using madden 24 and they would still make the super bowl without much stress

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

n: anthony richardson taunted the eagles with the fly eagles fly gesture after the colts scored

v: he did not score the touchdown he taunted after, and he completed 35% of his passes on the night

lmao

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Nodoze posted:

They would have a shitload of subs if they just directly copied mlb.tv

but mlb.tv is terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Docjowles posted:

The Colts' success hinges on whether Richardson is the next Hurts/Lamar or the next Tebow.

anthony richardson is not the next tim tebow

tim tebow was good at college football