Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I am requesting from the community;
1. Camp reports for all those highly rated rookie prospect TEs
2. Camp reports on Jalin Hyatt

I believe that the notre dame te is generic and meh

Sam LaPorta was a star in MINICAMP and looked great on day one so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Just reminding everyone that Jared Goff looks sharp as gently caress during camp, just like he did last years camp.

For reference, he looked like hot garbage his first year in Detroit in camp.

Jared Goff, Comeback player of the decade.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

The Lions still have a fullback because they are cool and great.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

How have all the rookie QBs looked in camp so far?

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Gonz posted:

If Jared Goff can will the Lions to their first division title since 1993, and manage to win a home playoff game in the process, not only will he be given $45 million per season going forward, but he will have total dominion over the city and it’s workings.

Jared Goff has had five practices so far and has a combined total of like five incomplete passes.

The most telling thing from the reporters watching camp is they don't even mention Jared Goff anymore. Its like when Stafford and Megatron were there, they just are amazing and mentioning them being amazing isnt a story anymore.

Jared Goff.

Holy poo poo is Brad Holmes an amazing GM.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

kiimo posted:

Kadarius Toney's meniscus surgery went well and it seems he'll be back in just a few weeks.

Interesting.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Kalli posted:

Let's see....

Probably fired with a bad year:

Staley
Stefanski
Rivera
Saleh
Bowles
Allen
McDaniels
Arthur Smith

Less likely to be fired, but still could be:

Vrabel
Campbell
Eberflus

Could see a world where they retire:

Carroll, Belichick

Campbell and Holmes are completely safe no matter how bad the Lions are this year, short of committing actual crimes.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I think the Cleveland fumble recovery being awarded to the not Browns is probably the most egregious recent ref mistake

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Justin Jackson retired like a week after signing with the Lions. According to the Beat writers, he was on track to almost certainly make the team.

Good for you, Justin Jackson.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Public Swrvice Announcement: NFL Gamepass International is now serviced by DAZN (...DA... ZONE...)

My subscription was automatically renewed and when I login I'm told the service isn't available in my country (Latvia).

Cool, cool, cool. Good thing I'm moving back to Canada very shortly anyways, but before you sign up make sure it's available in your country.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

mllaneza posted:

I have some really good news about what the NFL has put on YouTube. Just one example,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcflzu8bKc0

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

MaximilianK posted:

Benne does know a thing or two about Russ in the hot seat. It must be pretty satisfying watching your star QB crash and burn in the rockies.

Not the only Denver that crashed and burned

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Is it me or has there been more signed during training camp but retired before it ends this year?

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Matt Ryan is a terrible commentator.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Someone signed off on releasing that.

Probably multiple people.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

ATN for 'fun' football podcast though it seems really Gregg is the 'Football Guy' after Wes died.

Athletic Football Show is the gold standard for 'smart' football talk. I ignore the non-robert mays episodes though [Football GM, Prospects to Pros, etc].

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Professor Funk posted:

Re: Football GM, I always assumed that Mike Sando was like 65 years old based on the way he sounds. But I saw a video pod with him recently and was shocked to learn that he’s like 40 years old.

Oh my god.

I thought Mike Sando was like Peter King levels of old.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Grabowski Power is the 80siest sexual assaulter.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Deion Sanders football on the Sega Genesis had a taunt button that you could press presnap that would point to the offense and shout insults.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Is Chris Jones seriously going to miss the first week?!

Dare I dream??