Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

D-LINK posted:

Well, since I just watched it Manti Te'o lol

Goddamn that was a wild ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
That's absolutely a gas explosion. Unless he was cooking meth in the place, there's really not much else that makes sense.

Man, that's awful...

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

FizFashizzle posted:

If that’s meth then he was cooking enough for all Tennessee.

I mean, he could be going for the Sam Hurd Award for Excellence trophy!

100% gas leak

Man if only there was a way he could've gained trust with his rooky WRs last year before the season started!

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

sharknado slashfic posted:

After some debate I've decided I don't have an opinion on this

My only thoughts on the matter are gently caress the Cowboys.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
This running back isn't worth the money he's asking for and really doesn't contribute anything to the team as a whole. He's also absolutely worth a trade package including multiple 1st round picks and starting WRs to get him.

Yep, sure checks out.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Who likes Wins? You wanna eat some Ws? Here to provide a motivational speech is Jameis Winston ...

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Did you drive here?

Did you take the bus?

Anyone find inspiration in Any Given Sunday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Benne posted:

Holy poo poo I can't believe Week 1 is finally here, we made it guys :unsmith:

Hot seat thread is dropping later today, come at me with thread title ideas before I settle on something less funny.

NFL Hot Seat 2023 - Gannon: Did you drive here? Can I get a ride to the airport?