Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAnon

greetings!

my name is Khalid al-Tarfih ibn al-Jubn. I am an entrepreneur from Riyadh based in Dubai.
I have come here to pitch a concept for a family entertainment center (FEC) that serves pizza and wings.

the planned location is in Dubai. it will feature licensed arcade games and kiddie rides, as well as animatronic shows.

I am asking for $1 trillion dollars in investment. there are plans for additional locations if this family center becomes successful.

thank you for your coöperation.

- K. al-T. ibn al-Jubn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTACHED: floor plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Well, I normally don't give money to strangers but...

I'm gonna go with my instinct on this one.

Saddle up, partner!

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
how many daytona usa machines will it have

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
copy paste a few of these op :20bux::20bux::20bux::20bux::20bux::20bux::20bux::20bux:
u r welbcombe

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
That's nice, OP, but can you make it more ecologically unsustainable?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

*tips hat* j'anon

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I called my friend Tim Apple and he said we will invest if you make all the tables include an iPod dock.

gofundme in the year 2023: foreign multi-millionaires getting beyond recognition austairity as New

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King posted:

I called my friend Tim Apple and he said we will invest if you make all the tables include an iPod dock.

no deal howie