Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Gaming Sin Number 1
Playing any sort of midget by choice in a game. Gnome, Halfling, and especially as a recent note, playing one of these

If you play one of these, you are going straight to gaming hell. These are designed to be a sort of gamer "Mark of the Beast" and an easy determination of who is going to burn in the eternal lake of, uh, Amistad CPC games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Gaming Sin Number 2

Switching from the default color template for background colors in the textbox in an RPG

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Saying “Speccy” in a non-ironic way

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

Gaming Sin Number 2

Switching from the default color template for background colors in the textbox in an RPG

what if its a weird port of a final fanty and you'r ejust restoring the original intended color

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Using the PS5 comtroller mic and holding it on your lap so it picks up every single gut rumble and rear end rip.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

STONE COLD 64 posted:

what if its a weird port of a final fanty and you'r ejust restoring the original intended color

Likely just a sin playing a "weird port" of Final Fantasy to begin with. Go with God

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ignoring this warning

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Evil Eagle posted:

ignoring this warning

Absolutely

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Several years ago when I played FF14 I was astonished that everyone didn't default to the huge pale class.

Yeah, let me get healed by a child looking midget ftw lol. *uninstalls*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Radar_Guy_41 on To Catch a Predator: Just wait til you see the Tinykin's Healing Output.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Decoy: I Baked Tents for you, along with some Elixirs! Help yourself! BRb

Tiny FF14 Midget Guy w/a Huge Pervert Mustache: *nods*

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Several years ago when I played FF14 I was astonished that everyone didn't default to the huge pale class.

Yeah, let me get healed by a child looking midget ftw lol. *uninstalls*

lmfao exactly. christ almighty

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Radar_Guy_41 on To Catch a Predator: Just wait til you see the Tinykin's Healing Output.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Gaming Sin Number 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Gaming Sin Number 1
Playing any sort of midget by choice in a game. Gnome, Halfling, and especially as a recent note, playing one of these

If you play one of these, you are going straight to gaming hell. These are designed to be a sort of gamer "Mark of the Beast" and an easy determination of who is going to burn in the eternal lake of, uh, Amistad CPC games.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

People who use the face buttons on the controller with their fingers instead of thumbs. That's just weird!

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

playing as Mario in Mario Kart

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Gaming Sin Number 2

actually if you don't change the text box color from gray to blue in FF9 you're going to hell

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Harrow posted:

actually if you don't change the text box color from gray to blue in FF9 you're going to hell

ignore this heresy

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Kazvall posted:

People who use the face buttons on the controller with their fingers instead of thumbs. That's just weird!

i tend to play mega man x games with a sort of claw-grip where i hit A/dash with my index finger so my thumb can switch between shooting and jumping more easily

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

like this. apparently i'm not the only one

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

english vas when japanese is available

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

I'm calling the police

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

tmfc posted:

I'm not sure even Jim Carrey himself would subject his movie offspring to a claw of this type

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

tmfc posted:

This is heresy

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Speaking of controllers and gaming sins. Growing up I had a friend named Tony and occasionally I'd go over to hang out and play n64. Tony had older brothers and they must have dunked on him a lot because it seemed like he was always out to prank people.

Anyways, whenever I was there and went to the bathroom, I'd come back and about 10-15min later he'd casually say, "I dipped my balls on your controller". And I'd get upset and either have to clean the controller or just stop playing.

At some point I think I traded my buddy for a lovely controller he had so that I could take it over and I'd bring it into the bathroom with me.

gently caress you Tony and your gaming sins lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kazvall posted:

Speaking of controllers and gaming sins. Growing up I had a friend named Tony and occasionally I'd go over to hang out and play n64. Tony had older brothers and they must have dunked on him a lot because it seemed like he was always out to prank people.

Anyways, whenever I was there and went to the bathroom, I'd come back and about 10-15min later he'd casually say, "I dipped my balls on your controller". And I'd get upset and either have to clean the controller or just stop playing.

At some point I think I traded my buddy for a lovely controller he had so that I could take it over and I'd bring it into the bathroom with me.

gently caress you Tony and your gaming sins lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tmfc posted:

It’s a sin

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me when I see tmfc's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hI0V5wx5Ng

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

tmfc posted:

Dear god

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Remember when kids used to straight make up poo poo about games?

What circle of hell do those people belong in? Is there a Dantes inferno for gamers?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Kazvall posted:

Remember when kids used to straight make up poo poo about games?

What circle of hell do those people belong in? Is there a Dantes inferno for gamers?

Yes. I would say level 2 or 3 for Game Knowledge Liars

Maybe level 4 for the weird kid who said he had a code so a zombie would have sex with Claire in RE2 in Science Class lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

tmfc posted:

you have to do weird poo poo like this when playing a gamecube game with an snes-style controller sometimes. which in itself may be a gaming sin

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

failing to watch the credits in full and thank, verbally, as many of the hardworking staff/Kickstarter backers that sweated and bled to bring you the game as your lips are able

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm calling the police

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Arch Nemesis posted:

failing to watch the credits in full and thank, verbally, as many of the hardworking staff/Kickstarter backers that sweated and bled to bring you the game as your lips are able

Similarly, playing a game on mute. People worked hard to compose wonderful music just for you