Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

Gaming Sin Number 2

Switching from the default color template for background colors in the textbox in an RPG

what if its a weird port of a final fanty and you'r ejust restoring the original intended color

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

herculon posted:

Similarly, playing a game on mute. People worked hard to compose wonderful music just for you

all of my cousins did this and it just seems completely insane to me.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

the first time i ever got to the end of nes legend of zelda i got ganon to the point where you cn shoot him with the silver arrow my mom made me go get ready for some party so i paused and said i'll finish this in a minute. i come back and i'm on second quest and going wait, what the hell happened. turned out my stepbrother unpaused and killed ganon while i was gettin dressed. guess what i'm sayin, if gamer hell is real I'll see him there

your ganon's dead
my brother dared
if there is a hell
i'll see you there