Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

It sure is...a discovery. This could just slightly slightly altar the trajectory of human existence on this planet.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Yeah Scott. Your discovery is OK. Not great, just OK.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
*priest stands up, takes off glasses*

"Yeah, what you've got there might be classified as 'sanctified', or maybe 'revered'. At a stretch, possibly 'hallowed'? But it doesn't quite rise to the level of a holy poo poo."

Escape From Noise

Abugadu posted:

*priest stands up, takes off glasses*

"Yeah, what you've got there might be classified as 'sanctified', or maybe 'revered'. At a stretch, possibly 'hallowed'? But it doesn't quite rise to the level of a holy poo poo."

Lol

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
*click* "This is Betsy, I've secured the hard drive. No sign of any enemy agents, no alarms tripped. Making my exit."

*kssh* "We're ..ting a little interfer... in the signal he.. at ...vens HQ, ...ease repeat."

*click* "This is Betsy, I've secured the hard drive... but there shouldn't be any interference, unless..."

*kssh* "...is is Hea... ...Q, get out... ..ere now, they're.. ...mming the sig.."

*door opens*

"Ah, if it isn't Code name Betsy. Thank you so much for dropping by the lair, I do owe you one after that bit of business in Malaga, and this saves me the trouble of hunting you down. No, I don't care if you are threatening to smash the hard drive, that was a fake we planted just for you. I believe the contents consist largely of Good Times reruns that Officer Killman here downloaded off Kazaa back in the early 2000's. If you would be so kind to drop your transmitter and follow me, we have much to discuss about the meddling of your group of so-called 'Angels' in my world domination plans.

*exeunt, door shuts*

*ksssh* "This is Heavens HQ, can you read? Are you there?"

*pause*

*kssh* "Heavens to Betsy, are you there? Heavens to Betsy!"