Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i am on disability on account of brain damage from a horse kick as a small child but I also walk dogs and dog dog daycare and boarding as well as other pet care and I sell my artwork to anyone who will buy it. what do you do for a living? i love my job because i am pretty drat autistic and misanthropic and I mostly don’t have to deal with people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I think this video sums up what most goons (incl. me) do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBfQr_FKHkw

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

drat a horse just walked up and kicked you? that's cold.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
I am cruising on UI right now but next month, after all our summer plans are over, I'm gonna start looking into jumping back into the working overnight 12s in cleanrooms for a bunch of money field

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

straight up i was building a snowfort and my mom left me to go do some work inside the barn and some big rear end horse came and reared up and kicked me it caused a contracoup TBI and so i habe really bad impulse control and emotional control problems as well as dyspraxia and aphantasia and probably autism but that might just be comorbid with all the other brain stuff and not because of it

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

that sucks. I hope you vengeance or at least justice.

i work on the train tracks

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I touch computer and computer accessories

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I'd pay a lot more to watch a child get kicked in the head by a horse than to buy whatever nonsense you decided to inflict on a piece of paper, OP. Honestly you probably should have just stuck with the thing that worked for you originally

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it was 31 years ago so i probably outlived it if it didn't get put down when it kicked me i have no idea tbh i was in and out of hospital a lot

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I’m an intern at the dick sucking factory. It’s only been a month but my mentor said I’m doing it like a pro. Also the mentor is your mom.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Devils Affricate posted:

I'd pay a lot more to watch a child get kicked in the head by a horse than to buy whatever nonsense you decided to inflict on a piece of paper, OP. Honestly you probably should have just stuck with the thing that worked for you originally

i am not really sure what you mean by what worked for me originally (:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I am an Urban Planner working in the private sector, Sid.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

do you miss being a chef

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Audition and hope someone listens.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
2 days a week I maintain a small educational workshop
3 day a week I am an interpreter for Deaf students
After work I study to be a teacher
When I have spare time I do mondo drugs and ride my bike around

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
i am a writer and designer for video games. i am firmly ok at it. sorry you got kicked in the head by a horse, op.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I am an artmonkey.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i do it all.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Darth Brooks posted:

I am an artmonkey.

Same.
I also rescue cats, it's p good.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

do you miss being a chef

Not really. The pay was poo poo and the hours were so long I couldn't really participate in life which gave me a skewed view of "society".

I still love to cook though.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
As a child I spent a few months in hospital with a severe bone infection. Across from me was Craig, a boy who had been kicked in the face by a horse.
He was very quiet and still and his face was a clean white bandage with a red dot in the middle.
One day a nurse gave me one of his books. It was a book about farms with a horse and a tractor on the cover. She said he didnt need it.
It was a layer cake of grim.

Unlike you Sid.

I'm a retired psych nurse. Retirement is incredible and I'm glad I got the opportunity to bale sooner rather than later

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
nothin

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
You probably shouldn’t have been kicked in the head op. Basic skill issue really.

I point and click at a computer screen and then share the results with others while we all nod in agreement.

Haptical Sales Slut fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jul 25, 2023

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!
i'm a lovely dishwasher at a lovely steakhouse

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Sid Vicious posted:

i am on disability on account of brain damage from a horse kick as a small child but I also walk dogs and dog dog daycare and boarding as well as other pet care and I sell my artwork to anyone who will buy it. what do you do for a living? i love my job because i am pretty drat autistic and misanthropic and I mostly don’t have to deal with people

I suffer, mostly.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Thanks for taking care of the dogs, that's awesome.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I await the freeing peace of death.

Nooner posted:

I touch computer and computer accessories
Also this.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

onyl fans

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I work as a horse at the head-kicking factory, op

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I work at a small grocery store. It pays the bills.

Sorry about the horse incident, Sid. Seems like you do well for yourself, all things considered :unsmith:

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

I'm buying & managing medical supplies for care/nursing homes OP. Medical supplies, like for example a teeny tiny cushion for sore balls.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I do twinks and twink accessories

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm considering becoming a mortician down the line. I wasn't bothered by working with body gook and corpses as a CNA and it kinda feels like if that's something you're able to do, you should help out. Plus taking care of someone's loved one is nice. I could never handle having a life in my hands, but I could handle their death competently enough.

Departures really struck a chord with me.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I like taking screenshots then giggling at them years later

Only registered members can see post attachments!

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I tell people to reset their modems for a living. Somehow this entitles me to a surprisingly good health insurance plan.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

Ages ago I asked what drove your constant need for attention that led you to make so many stupid threads. I honestly never considered it was actual brain damage. It’s like a far side joke come to life.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

bossy lady posted:

I think this video sums up what most goons (incl. me) do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBfQr_FKHkw

correct

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Devils Affricate posted:

I'd pay a lot more to watch a child get kicked in the head by a horse than to buy whatever nonsense you decided to inflict on a piece of paper, OP.

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
i write legal software