Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

This should be a fun season

:hawksin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Lifespan posted:

Huh, looks like DeeJay didn't get cut. I wonder why he made social media posts yesterday implying that.

Drama engagement?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

Also, the Rams did not release any of their 14 2023 draft picks.

Has that ever happened before? Cause wow

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

I heard recently that the Rams' 2023 draft class was the largest in modern NFL history, so I'm going to say that it has never happened before.

Yeah 14 is, a lot. Impressive work by the scouting arm to hit on that many dudes.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

respectfully, I would argue that it remains to be seen whether they have in fact hit on that many dudes - their having made the final roster of this particular Los Angeles Rams is not a convincing metric

Fair

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah, especially when you see the list of who made. TEN of them were drafted in the 5/6/7 rounds

Heh

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

For other teams :gonk:

Welp

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

It's interesting to me to watch the Broncos this season, and the infighting that seems to be happening. I am so so happy Jody chose JS/PC and greenlit that trade.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Lifespan posted:

That's actually really cool. TNF is definitely the best broadcast group in the NFL right now.

I watched that last night and thought the same. Amazon is really flexing on the other broadcasters.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I watch the Seahawks DBs line up behind the line to gain every game and it kills me. Get up there and disrupt the route!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

May the Seahawks establish the run tonight at the grounds of their greatest victory.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I think all of the NFC West can say gently caress The Cowboys as a united force

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Seeing reports that Frank Clark is signing with SEA.

Cool I guess.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Nervous posted:

That's disappointing. Before I couldn't think of any Seahawks with DV reports off the top of my head.

I get that disappointment, but also believe in second chances. Has he had any recent issues with the law? (I did not look for myself cause I kinda do not want to know)

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Pungry didn't post this here so I'm beating him to it

https://twitter.com/TariqIsland/status/1717301401481810360

hahahaha holy poo poo I love him even more

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Maggot Soup posted:

https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/1718012392557175193?s=20

Please do not rush him back to be Tua'd for the season.

As much as I want to see the death star implode, I more do not want to see guys get hurt.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Mustached Demon posted:

Disgustingly awesome

FTFY

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I am okay with my team being aggressive when they think they have a chance, and the fact that they basically sold a pick for salary relief on Williams' contract is not terrible, so I am in favor of this move esp if they think they can sign him in the offseason.

fe: the joke about SEA not getting to draft an RB in the second round of the 2024 draft is also hilarious to me

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

DariusLikewise posted:

The Rams will win all their remaining games and therefore the Super Bowl

Nah

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Benne posted:

I'm actually feeling pretty chill about this game. Either it goes as expected and we can turn it off in the 3rd quarter, or something really funny happens.

This

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Lock on the verge of tears in his post game interview made me love him

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

algebra testes posted:

This Hawks game has just been torture to watch.

As per usual

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Cook signing with the Ravens, interesting

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Well that was a meltdown

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I did not want this, but I am not all torn up about it either. The next HC in SEA will be an interesting hire, I am personally hoping for an offensive minded one but we will see.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Puka is going to be a nightmare for years to come. I totally forgot he started college at UW :)

That picture of McVay seething with rage at the end of the game was pretty telling, dude is going to go nuts this offseason thinking about losing to the QB he traded away...

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Mustached Demon posted:

Top tier apple right now is the cosmic crisp.

QFT

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Envy Apples are close to top tier as well, but Cosmic Crisp is my current fave.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

GAME DAY

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

:hawksin:

Legit excited for this hire and he is only 36!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Mustached Demon posted:

Barry Bonds not being in the HOF should revoke everyones ballot imo.

Even if we do not respect him as a person, he deserves to be in.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

DeimosRising posted:

I consider the Seahawks the team I most hate to lose to and take the most joy in beating but also I wish you had beaten the patriots

I get the first and second parts and completely agree with the third :)

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

:sigh:

https://twitter.com/aaronlevine_/status/1761497453977866276

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Handsome Jimmy G back to the NFC West with the Rams.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

holefoods posted:

I would like to watch baseball but I refuse to pay for dumb regional channels to watch it

It's me, the idiot who still subscribes to a TV service in 2024, along with a regional sports channel.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

It is draft day!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Eminem getting all the love and the Commish all the boos feeds my inner troll

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Meh stats :geno:
https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/christian-haynes

Fun RAS :)
https://ras.football/ras-information/

Haynes at 81 does seem like good value, most boards rated him somewhere in the mid to late second.

I am happy that they added some talent to IOL :kiddo:

I feel like this was a good pick value wise and am happy they did not trade up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/CorbinSmithNFL/status/1784256594647392373

The response about being surprised the Broncos answer the phone after the Russ trade made me laugh