Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Rollercoaster guys guest has a really weird ms krabaple cackle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Bouillon Rube posted:

Rollercoaster guys guest has a really weird ms krabaple cackle

Bryan needs a mixer. The guests laughing always peaks out the audio and then Bryan is too quiet and Chris is in the middle.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Blocked Party did a parody of Guys called Dudes this week that is worth checking out.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

https://www.npr.org/2024/02/21/1232823998/a-colorado-man-is-dead-after-a-pet-gila-monster-bite

One of the venomous lizards was named Potato. Get it? Hot Potato? *epically begins exhibiting symptoms, vomiting several times and eventually passing out and ceasing to breathe*

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Tom and Bunny are back in Hedo for like 3 weeks and his dick is still broke, Bunny isn't going to get laid out of solidarity

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Mob posted:

Tom and Bunny are back in Hedo for like 3 weeks and his dick is still broke, Bunny isn't going to get laid out of solidarity

Truly a queen

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
I wish Chris would chill out and let Bryan and the guests talk a bit more. I tuned in for Pendejo Time being on and Bryan was trying to tell a funny story about being a cable guy on painkillers and Chris just kept stepping on him

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
lol at the guy saying using copper in moonshining is a hipster thing. There were guys where I grew up that used old radiators and poo poo, drinking stuff some tweaker made is a good way to get poisoned

edit: and maybe it goes without saying but homebrewing beer has never been a cheap way to get beer like chris was going on about, even if you just do it in a bucket like I did back in college

Drunkboxer fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Mar 5, 2024

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I know you recently stopped drinking Bud Light, but that's a different thing and we don't really want to get into that

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Pendejo boys a good lads

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

I got a cobra for a cock and some wrought iron balls

terrorist ambulance posted:

I wish Chris would chill out and let Bryan and the guests talk a bit more. I tuned in for Pendejo Time being on and Bryan was trying to tell a funny story about being a cable guy on painkillers and Chris just kept stepping on him

Chris is really weird about Bryan's past with painkillers in general. I'm glad we seem to be over his phase of bringing up the time Bryan crashed his work van on pills. I feel like there were five episodes in a row he brought it up out of nowhere just to have him tell the same story each time.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

least passive-aggressive Canadian

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
Guys "To Go" edition where they cut out all the stories and references they tell every guest every episode and it clocks in at a slim 40 minutes

Johnny Landmine fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Mar 7, 2024

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I listened to Street Fight for years and never heard like 75% of these insane Bryan stories that Chris has been able to get out of him, so I say keep going at it.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
I don't mind the stories, I just don't need the same stories repeated word for word in every episode

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
If any guest has listened to an episode theyve heard Chris say it already. It just stops the flow every time.

Ill keep listening.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I don't like it when the hosts and guests laugh and have a good time together. I'm here to learn.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
beer guys is truly depressing to me because being an alcoholic is sad but being an alcoholic redditor is some kind of incredible new low i hadn't considered

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Wolfsheim posted:

beer guys is truly depressing to me because being an alcoholic is sad but being an alcoholic redditor is some kind of incredible new low i hadn't considered

Maybe if you had listened to the show you would understand the virtues of drinking alone.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
You see, Bryan is known to flub...

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I like The Long and Winding Road. I did not know people didnt like it.

I mean like enough to post about it on the internet.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I hate Beatles guys so much. People who think The Beatles were the pinnacle of music are just such morons. Like even in the 60s they weren't the most innovative or special.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
they were boring until they got high then ELO came around and did it better

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

hadji murad posted:

If any guest has listened to an episode theyve heard Chris say it already. It just stops the flow every time.

Ill keep listening.

idk the story about an Alaskan Airlines flight attendant forcing Brian to sit next to the lavatory because he looked crazy will never not be funny to me

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
awesome, no more Reacher Roundtable

not awesome, Gut Shot is back

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Whoolighams posted:

awesome, no more Reacher Roundtable

not awesome, Gut Shot is back

Wasnt Jack Reacher a tv show no one watched from like 4 years ago?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TheMightyBoops posted:

Wasnt Jack Reacher a tv show no one watched from like 4 years ago?

No, it was a movie much longer ago than that. Reacher is a well loved Amazon Original.

Gutshot is good. Although I guess it depends on the quality of the guest.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/JasonCondry/status/1770964248174178549?t=wi0ESIPQsTNP4P0BCkpL4g&s=19

That guy isn't me (I'm much more handsome) but which of you is this guy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Post in this thread Jason, if you dare.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

lol this thread gets like no posts.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Im popping off to flubbs

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
how are we gen alpha we're all as old as Bryan

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Today's Pendejo Time accidentally turns into basically an episode of Guys (pillhead stories, dildo reviews), if you liked their appearance on Guys you'll enjoy that.

knifehitz
Apr 22, 2005

ys rly

killhamster posted:

Hello other mid-40s Flubhead goons, this is a large reason why I love the show so much.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the discord invite link on the Patreon page and got that to work.

knifehitz fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Mar 22, 2024

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

killhamster posted:

This is why it's so important that everybody uses tone notation in their posts /s

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
today's Guys+ is loving incredible. Bryan tells an absurd travel story and Tom and Bunny come through with a hardware review

bartok
May 10, 2006

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Today's Pendejo Time accidentally turns into basically an episode of Guys (pillhead stories, dildo reviews), if you liked their appearance on Guys you'll enjoy that.

I love their strip club review episodes.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

I'm just waiting for the game show guys episode and hope to not get burnt

bartok
May 10, 2006

TelevisedInsanity posted:

I'm just waiting for the game show guys episode and hope to not get burnt

The Ticketmaster reviews for the traveling versions of The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune were hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

bartok posted:

The Ticketmaster reviews for the traveling versions of The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune were hilarious.

I was so scared, but that and the people upset about wheel of fortune having lose a turn and bankrupt was hilarious.

But also, I now found out about John Cullen's Jeopardy podcast and loved it. He's really a game show guy, and understands "that kind of guy" very well.