Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Chris interrupting Bryan to say no one remembers an old movie like The Truman Show's ending to then say "wait I remember" and then needing the guest to explain the joke to him was the kind of content you can only get on Guys. Incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Chris hasn't made me uncomfortable enough to where I had to shut off the podcast like a former podcast co-host, so that's a plus for me.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
One day Chris is going to flub while explaining what a flub is to the guest and it is going to be glorious

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
He won't stop yammering long enough for anyone to point it out.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I heard he's a fan of the you're territory days and not this "AEW", that's All Friends Wrestling.

it would not surprise me if Chris' big flub will be on forgetting the name Jim Cornette and calling him Tim Corndog. or something.

ghostal
Jul 13, 2008
Chris rules, although I gotta admit the huge flub where that he lost the last couple of episodes from the first Reacher Roundtable season. I don't think even Joe would have made that rookie mistake.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
boy I do not care for Reacher Roundtable and wish the good show, Guys+, was in its place

bartok
May 10, 2006

Chris constantly quoting cuckhold fetishist and professional racist Jim Cornette is a little gross but otherwise he's grown on me as a co-host.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

bartok posted:

Chris constantly quoting cuckhold fetishist and professional racist Jim Cornette is a little gross but otherwise he's grown on me as a co-host.

I have to keep reminding myself it's a bit but I do have to wonder if he knows about the real gross poo poo he's said

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Whoolighams posted:

boy I do not care for Reacher Roundtable and wish the good show, Guys+, was in its place

The intro music sorta goes, tho

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I prefer the Guys+ intro music

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Keep imagining Lady Jessica urging Paul to “use the voice” and then Paul starts yelling in AAVE like a Cool White Youth Pastor

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
But how's Bunny doing?

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

The Greaseman remains undefeated.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Kenning posted:

The Greaseman remains undefeated.

He sounded like he was actively dying in that cameo.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
"I love puking, it's my second favorite bodily function"

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is it only me or does the weed guys guest sound just like Adam Friedland?

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I found that he sounds like Chris Locke, but I can only speak for myself.

bartok
May 10, 2006

duomo posted:

Is it only me or does the weed guys guest sound just like Adam Friedland?

he also looks like an older Patrick Doran from Podcast About List

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

coloraedo

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

came here to post this

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Is this podcast good?
They're about to do Lego guys and I'm rapidly becoming a Lego guy but I think he's going to make fun of me.
Blame x, for shoving him into my face

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

They recorded LEGO Guys today and Chris said it's over 2 hours long.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
The secret is that Brian is like two steps away from becoming The Guy of the week

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

HootTheOwl posted:

Is this podcast good?
They're about to do Lego guys and I'm rapidly becoming a Lego guy but I think he's going to make fun of me.

It's one of my favorite podcasts. I recommend starting with Episode 1, Sex Guys, and then Episode 43, Hip Christian Guys. Those cover a lot of the experience of Guys, and if you enjoy them you'll enjoy the podcast as a whole.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON

HootTheOwl posted:

Is this podcast good?

Bryan is a Lego Guy himself so you'll have a brother guy leading the show, which is a luxury most of the other Guys they've covered do not have. Unless you're one of those Lego Guys who posts photos of their dicks on their lego for some reason. Then you might get caught in the crossfire

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

HootTheOwl posted:

Is this podcast good?

brian is awesome

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
The Jeep Guys episode leaked into my subconscious or something because I woke up from a dream where somebody had a mug that read "The best thing about me is my wife. The second best thing is my 96' Ford Bronco with full lift kit and offroading tires."

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

HootTheOwl posted:

Is this podcast good?

They’ve done like 4 guys that I kinda am already, it’s not that bad.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I think their weakest episodes are the ones that hit closest to home

bartok
May 10, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

I was worried about the Horror Guys episode but it made me feel like maybe I'm not that much of a horror guy or at the very least I'm not as bad as that Count Jackula freak they found.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Androies posted:

The Jeep Guys episode leaked into my subconscious or something because I woke up from a dream where somebody had a mug that read "The best thing about me is my wife. The second best thing is my 96' Ford Bronco with full lift kit and offroading tires."

Them not knowing Fiat owns Chrysler was a wonderful little detail.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

bartok posted:

I was worried about the Horror Guys episode but it made me feel like maybe I'm not that much of a horror guy or at the very least I'm not as bad as that Count Jackula freak they found.

I think Count Jackula is the worst individual guy so far, followed by Tom of Tom and Bunny. I loving hate the way Tom talks so bad, he's always winded and meandering it drives me nuts.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Kenning posted:

I think Count Jackula is the worst individual guy so far, followed by Tom of Tom and Bunny. I loving hate the way Tom talks so bad, he's always winded and meandering it drives me nuts.

it seems kind of obvious by what Bryan and Chris have watched on their streams that Bunny is 100% of the reason the two of them got asked to do the videos because she is really nice, friendly, and explains things well but Tom just assumed the lead role without realizing he's really bad at it. they should make it like their sex lives and have Bunny do it with other people at the clubs they tour for the videos

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Androies posted:

I want this mug

Kenning posted:

I'm almost 100% sure Tom is a pill head

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Cached Money posted:

I want this mug

I'm almost 100% sure Tom is a pill head

I mean, he injected something into his dick after getting it from some guy he didn't know, I think that's a safe bet

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Tom being pilled out every time he records a video would explain a lot.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Drunkboxer posted:

it's normal to be several types of guy, it's not normal to be one single type of guy

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Tom has ED, Graves' Disease, and is hearing impaired. He's allowed to be a little pilled out, as a treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Thinking about the time that Bryan and Chris had the co-host of the Bubba The Love Sponge on as a guest and when they asked him if he had any plugs at the end the guest said he wanted to give a shout out to the libertarian party.