Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoracle Zed
Jul 10, 2001

Kenning posted:

Oh my god, this is some of the most deranged audio I've ever heard. This is better than the Milo Yiannopoulos interview.

oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

I got a cobra for a cock and some wrought iron balls
That was a really good episode. Muting Gorka and hearing Mancow's questions without context was great.

bartok
May 10, 2006

I swear the older Mancow gets the bigger his sunglasses become. Give it a couple more years and he'll be wearing a pair of those huge novelty sunglasses you can buy at the dollar store.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Luv 2 fuk on my pasta-pedic mattress

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Just listened to Episode 1 number 303 which has Bryan and Chris on it being wrestlers. It’s really loving funny.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Everybody Wang Chung tonight for the Lord

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

"....... just use dog poop, you weirdo," the disgust in Chris's voice had me rolling

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

bartok posted:

Everybody Wang Chung tonight for the Lord

I love how they nailed the "hip preacher" voice being essentially blaccent/AAVE, they all do it

blunt for century posted:

"....... just use dog poop, you weirdo," the disgust in Chris's voice had me rolling

to be fair if it was Bryan's the result would be shock and awe to the target

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP
I didn't realize Gorka actually sounded like that holy gently caress.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/VerbAbrams/status/1732920168324763714

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
that segment was bullshit, he was right about Liu Kang

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

https://twitter.com/EarlDaley13/status/1733155739378590051

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I just re-upped the Patreon. Is there an episode of Guys+ where they talk about the insane rockabilly poster?

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
https://twitter.com/murderxbryan/status/1734780648571724254?t=wLm9Gci4SafyVToyqYD5yw&s=19

Folks he's losing it, might need an intervention

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

"mindlessly chowing down on her tits"

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

"the Lego table"

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP
I'm starting to think a lot of people are just as strange as bryan and he's just more candid about his weird habits that most other people know are also weird but keep to themselves.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

He cut out Caramellos; baby steps.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

metachronos posted:

I'm starting to think a lot of people are just as strange as bryan and he's just more candid about his weird habits that most other people know are also weird but keep to themselves.

Kenning posted:

Specifically, he claimed to have once laid out across the doorway on his belly with his feet outside to talk with someone while avoiding removing his shoes.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

TheMightyBoops posted:

He cut out Caramellos; baby steps.

For the longest time I couldn’t figure out how a guy that walked 5+ hours daily had even an ounce of fat on him. I used to do a mail route and I had trouble with it, lol

bartok
May 10, 2006

Not too familiar with Vince Mancini but he was a great guest and nailed what bugs me about MCU Guys.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I've been waiting a year and a half for that last Reacher Roundtable episode to come out.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
When Chris complained about Bryan reading stuff about Warhammer he sounded so much like Opie going to the phones because other people were being funny.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
https://twitter.com/murderxbryan/status/1739727863383793866?t=lFho94IOymz1r6soksSgyA&s=19

uh oh

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

That rules.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
I know I'm Bryanposting a lot but he just posted that he didn't eat an eggroll until he was in his thirties because he hates eggs and thought that's what they were filled with :confused:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Crindee posted:

I know I'm Bryanposting a lot but he just posted that he didn't eat an eggroll until he was in his thirties because he hates eggs and thought that's what they were filled with :confused:

I came here to post this loving tweet.

https://x.com/murderxbryan/status/1740844063472173364?s=20

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Bryan is just Dan Ryckert

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Bryan is peak guy, there's nobody more guy than him

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy
The final episode will be "Guy Guys" which is just Chris playing clips of everything Bryan has revealed about himself on air.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

TheMightyBoops posted:

I was thinking this too

bartok
May 10, 2006

that's his tostada, mang

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."

TheMightyBoops posted:

But would the nacho cheese Oreo guy be "Guy" enough to go to Hedonism 2?

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

TelevisedInsanity posted:

But would the nacho cheese Oreo guy be "Guy" enough to go to Hedonism 2?

Bryan laying through the door of the playroom because he refuses to take his shoes off.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Cable News Guys is up, I honestly thought it already happened because Bryan had been talking about it so much. Has to be a good one.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

Cable News Guys is up, I honestly thought it already happened because Bryan had been talking about it so much. Has to be a good one.

It is, the guest is funny too. I’m starting to get the complaints about Chris talking over everybody though

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
incredible flub right out of the gate too

not one of the all time bests (matt diamond, bill murphy, september fish) but a good one.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."

Wild EEPROM posted:

incredible flub right out of the gate too

not one of the all time bests (matt diamond, bill murphy, september fish) but a good one.

If he doesn't flub, he's going to lose my traffic!

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I’m starting to get the complaints about Chris talking over everybody though

I'm pro Chris on the show overall, because he can be extremely funny and we wouldn't get to the deep Bryan lore without Chris looking to roast him.

On the other hand, a few minutes of basic prep would be nice so he gets the basic idea from the start. I think part of the idea is he comes in fresh so he can be like a listener just learning about whatever the topic is, but that leads to dead ends. If he had the jist to begin with, he could still play the role of the listener establishing the key concepts, but could avoid unnecessary time spent just clarifying superfluous details.

I don't really know anything about Warhammer, beyond that it is a game of little models with some kind of futuristic theme, but I don't necessarily need to know much more than that. Be prepared enough that you don't ask many questions where the answer is simply "No, it's not really like that." It can also be especially irritating when a comedian is one step behind you but is trying to riff off a misunderstanding of a simple fact, and the intro format of comedian asking questions to learn basically steers into this direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
as a Chris Enjoyer it's very funny when he says he's a movie guy and as proof says he's going to see a high profile critically acclaimed wide release movie lol