Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
I don't know if Bryan has taken a roasting as hard as this episode since "how many streaming services do you subscribe to" and by god he earned it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

bartok posted:

Is Brett still doing the podcast? It didn't seem like it was on a regular schedule and then he stopped posting about it all together. Hope he's doing good.

From quick searching right now: he shut down the Patreon for it but after a ~6 month hiatus it's resumed in monthly form recently.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
Yeah, I know a Jamie Kennedy episode was teased ages ago and I was really hoping for that to pop sometime

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

bartok posted:

Does anyone actually like Reacher Roundtable? I just use those weeks to catch up on other podcasts I'm behind on.

I had presumed I was in a minority based on the outcry that brought it back (and I might still be!) but I tapped out of it the first go-around and haven't even touched this new crop.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
One of my favorite guest interactions was definitely MDC Alex cutting off Chris in the middle of one of his "well I don't know if you know this" repeat bits with "Oh no it's cool, you told us before the show".

Yep.