Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I never listened to Street Fight so I wasn’t familiar with Bryan but his terrible taste in music and alcohol made me an instant fan.

MassRafTer posted:

My favorite guy is the Yelp Guy who hates cold water and pulsating rock beats.

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I could have sworn that I heard about the spaghetti monster thing earlier than 2006, like in the late 90s. My memory is probably just scrambled I guess

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

killhamster posted:

Enjoring a nice Jell-O shot in my 58° house.

that poo poo reminded me that one of my roommates in college kept the house in the 50s all the loving time and he couldn’t be reasoned with, when people visited us we would just hand out blankets. electricity was included in our rent at that place but he abused it so much we got charged hundreds of dollars when our lease ended

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I barely ever go bowling but I completely agree with the bowling guys on those weird string resetting pins. It sounds cheap and bad

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Kenning posted:

Specifically, he claimed to have once laid out across the doorway on his belly with his feet outside to talk with someone while avoiding removing his shoes.

I now formally believe that everyone in Ohio is just like Bryan.

That can’t possibly be true, can it?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

metachronos posted:

I'm starting to think a lot of people are just as strange as bryan and he's just more candid about his weird habits that most other people know are also weird but keep to themselves.

Kenning posted:

Specifically, he claimed to have once laid out across the doorway on his belly with his feet outside to talk with someone while avoiding removing his shoes.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

HootTheOwl posted:

Is this podcast good?
They're about to do Lego guys and I'm rapidly becoming a Lego guy but I think he's going to make fun of me.
Blame x, for shoving him into my face

They’ve done like 4 guys that I kinda am already, it’s not that bad.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

blunt for century posted:

I hope he eventually hits Hypermiler Guys, like the guys who build fiberglass fairings for their 1998 Civics and never drive more than 53mph to try get it to like 100 miles to the gallon

I thought those guys went extinct when electric vehicles became more common

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
lol at the guy saying using copper in moonshining is a hipster thing. There were guys where I grew up that used old radiators and poo poo, drinking stuff some tweaker made is a good way to get poisoned

edit: and maybe it goes without saying but homebrewing beer has never been a cheap way to get beer like chris was going on about, even if you just do it in a bucket like I did back in college

Drunkboxer fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Mar 5, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

The Peccadillo posted:

I haven't listened to the Tod Glass episode yet, but I remember listening to a CBB episode right after he tearfully came out on Mark Marrin's podcast, and the whole bit was Scott Aukerman being all "what the gently caress dude why didn't you come out on my show". Dudes funny

I haven’t kept up with Todd Glass in a while but for a while he referred to his being gay as being a “marc maron.”