Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
something I realize I like about Chris is that his anger actually seems real and adds to the shows. so many lovely podcasters and streamers etc. fake it in place of being funny/interesting i.e. the guy that makes Knowledge Fight unlistenable or Andrew on We Hate Movies but when Chris loses his mind it's funny, understandable, or both

e: Shocktober ep just dropped, waddle doodle greasebuddies

Whoolighams fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Oct 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
don't forget "wake up, slam a can of C4, go back to sleep"

wonder why he routinely clogs toilets, eat a drat apple my man

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

MassRafTer posted:

I was thinking about how I hope we get another Leykis episode this year (even though I know we won't) and it occurred to me that no piece of audio has ever become seared into my brain the way one Leykis clip has been. I can remember the clip of the guy asking Tom about how his wife wouldn't let him start a band and the stretch of Route 24 I was driving on, what I was doing, everything. It's like the Kennedy Assassination or the Moon Landing.

currently imagining Leykis saying nasty reprehensible poo poo and LA Knight in his car going "YEAH"

in Guys news Nick Lutsko will be on the Halloween guys ep, hell yes

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
I think my biggest laugh of the episode came when Bryan, so used to reflexively saying he's a Canada guy and an LA guy, jumped to say "I'VE BEEN THERE" about Atlantic loving City lol

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

MassRafTer posted:

Easter Joe.

maybe one of the funniest things Bryan has ever said. I was stunned

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

bartok posted:

Everybody Wang Chung tonight for the Lord

I love how they nailed the "hip preacher" voice being essentially blaccent/AAVE, they all do it

blunt for century posted:

"....... just use dog poop, you weirdo," the disgust in Chris's voice had me rolling

to be fair if it was Bryan's the result would be shock and awe to the target

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
that segment was bullshit, he was right about Liu Kang

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
as a Chris Enjoyer it's very funny when he says he's a movie guy and as proof says he's going to see a high profile critically acclaimed wide release movie lol

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
boy I do not care for Reacher Roundtable and wish the good show, Guys+, was in its place

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

bartok posted:

Chris constantly quoting cuckhold fetishist and professional racist Jim Cornette is a little gross but otherwise he's grown on me as a co-host.

I have to keep reminding myself it's a bit but I do have to wonder if he knows about the real gross poo poo he's said

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Kenning posted:

I think Count Jackula is the worst individual guy so far, followed by Tom of Tom and Bunny. I loving hate the way Tom talks so bad, he's always winded and meandering it drives me nuts.

it seems kind of obvious by what Bryan and Chris have watched on their streams that Bunny is 100% of the reason the two of them got asked to do the videos because she is really nice, friendly, and explains things well but Tom just assumed the lead role without realizing he's really bad at it. they should make it like their sex lives and have Bunny do it with other people at the clubs they tour for the videos

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
"we watch the dumbest-guyest of the dumb guy shows and pretend to be dumb guys reacting to it" was funny for half an episode

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
they were boring until they got high then ELO came around and did it better

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
awesome, no more Reacher Roundtable

not awesome, Gut Shot is back

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
today's Guys+ is loving incredible. Bryan tells an absurd travel story and Tom and Bunny come through with a hardware review

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
he mentioned he hadn't seen The Matrix on his Twitch the other day. his cohost and the chat lost their mind and he got all defensive, it was funny

I really do like him, he and Bryan have a great unique chemistry even if he does have some annoying quirks. I am hopeful he dodges the Comedian/Podcaster Curse of having a kid and immediately becoming boring and talking about uninteresting baby stuff all the time

Whoolighams fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Apr 18, 2024