Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

I can't loving wait til he inevitably does Audiophile Guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

TelevisedInsanity posted:

I will admit it, I'm a flub head!

I also enjore a good flub

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

MassRafTer posted:

Easter Joe.

This was as adorable as it was hilarious :kimchi:

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Have y'all checked out Brett's post Street Fight podcast, Relatively Unknown? I'm looking for a good starter episode

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

"....... just use dog poop, you weirdo," the disgust in Chris's voice had me rolling

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Bryan is peak guy, there's nobody more guy than him

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

coloraedo

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Cached Money posted:

I want this mug

I'm almost 100% sure Tom is a pill head

I mean, he injected something into his dick after getting it from some guy he didn't know, I think that's a safe bet

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

I hope he eventually hits Hypermiler Guys, like the guys who build fiberglass fairings for their 1998 Civics and never drive more than 53mph to try get it to like 100 miles to the gallon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Todd Glass might be my favorite guest so far, he really hit it off well with Bryan and Chris