Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

1. Yelp Guy who Hates Cold Water/Pulsating Rock Beats
I was listening to this ep when you posted this, like they said I'm just dying to know what the actual music he's complaining about it. It's gotta be like a Jonas Brothers song on a completely standard public place playlist.

Anyone coming in who wasn't like a Street Fight listener and you'd like to get a little backstory on what Bryan's deal is I'd recommend Karate Guys, where he and Jon Gabrus realize they had the exact same childhoods and wind up just swapping stories of youth delinquency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

bartok posted:

The Karate episode is great because they use the term "Neo Geo rich" to describe this guy Bryan's sister dated in the 90's that lied about how he was the voice of Buster Bunny on Tiny Toon Adventures.
And it was illegal for him to use the voice outside of the studio!

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

What I'm wondering is, did it wrap one tentacle around the entire thing lengthwise or try to get all eight on at the same time. and where does the beak come into play.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Kenning posted:

Furious rockabilly guy is the breakout character of this season of Guys.
That guy and Tony K cage match for control of the volume knob

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

"mindlessly chowing down on her tits"

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

He's buying Legos (sic) during the episode.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Today's Pendejo Time accidentally turns into basically an episode of Guys (pillhead stories, dildo reviews), if you liked their appearance on Guys you'll enjoy that.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Saw a guy yesterday in a shirt with an upside-down pineapple and "IYKYK". Thanks to Bryan's bravery in promoting awareness of his lifestyle, yes, I do know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I bet there's enough material for a streaming service mini-doc based on his Teen Court stories.