Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I wanna know who the famous rockabilly barber is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

The one segment I miss from street fight is Bryan's shoplifting tips

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

"the Lego table"

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Androies posted:

The Jeep Guys episode leaked into my subconscious or something because I woke up from a dream where somebody had a mug that read "The best thing about me is my wife. The second best thing is my 96' Ford Bronco with full lift kit and offroading tires."

I want this mug

Kenning posted:

I think Count Jackula is the worst individual guy so far, followed by Tom of Tom and Bunny. I loving hate the way Tom talks so bad, he's always winded and meandering it drives me nuts.

I'm almost 100% sure Tom is a pill head

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I watched one of the streams where they looked at some other swinger club tour youtuber and were like "oh this place looks nice, not like the places Tom and Bunny go to." Then they realize that Tom and Bunny had in fact been there and that something about how they shoot their videos and/or their ambient sleazyness makes every place look incredibly cursed and gross.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Androies posted:

I tried to get a professional site to make it but they said they couldn't because it had the word Ford in it. Thankfully Etsy sellers have no such moral quandaries.

Now I'm ready to go crash a Jeep meet-up.

lmao

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I hate Beatles guys so much. People who think The Beatles were the pinnacle of music are just such morons. Like even in the 60s they weren't the most innovative or special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Famethrowa posted:

Slowly dawning on me that Bryan is the final boss of all guys and this is how he chose to tell us all.

Bryan is a DBZ fusion of many different guys