Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

I got a cobra for a cock and some wrought iron balls
Chris doing comedy is another bit like Bryan being a sex guy, right?
The amount of riffing he kills with :actually: is really grating. He's trying to force bits way too hard and running them into the ground really quickly. I know there's already been feedback about speeding up guests on bits and teasing Bryan so much, but that doesn't address that he interrupts clips constantly and is just a joke killer. He's like an anti-co-host.

The flow of Guys, and especially Guys+, seems like a downgrade compared to the Street Fight Patreon episodes with Bryan and rotating guests. I don't know if it's because Chris' background as a streamer, but it feels like he's trying to be the focus of the show.

This sucks since I thought they worked really well together on Reacher Roundtable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

I hate how much I like the Skankin' Pickle logo, too tbh.

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

Yeah, he was especially bad during the Warhammer episode. There was an entire section of him cutting off Merritt explaining what WH40K is to get angry about not understanding what WH40K is. They barely got into it. He got so mad and he doesn't even know how dumb it really is!

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

It's just rough when he does it with a guest who's regular confused. It can be a funny inside joke with the right setup or guest but a lot of times the guest is just kind of stumbling until he explains the whole thing to them as they "uh huh" along with it.

The inside jokes are fine on the Sunday streams, but having to re-establish them with a new guest every week is loving painful.

Overall, it's still better than listening to the last year of Street Fight, at least.

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

That was a really good episode. Muting Gorka and hearing Mancow's questions without context was great.

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

:siren: :siren: :cumpolice: :siren: :siren:

https://x.com/murderxbryan/status/1757095673638318549?s=20

And here I was, thinking the streams were too Tom and Bunny focused.

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

terrorist ambulance posted:

I wish Chris would chill out and let Bryan and the guests talk a bit more. I tuned in for Pendejo Time being on and Bryan was trying to tell a funny story about being a cable guy on painkillers and Chris just kept stepping on him

Chris is really weird about Bryan's past with painkillers in general. I'm glad we seem to be over his phase of bringing up the time Bryan crashed his work van on pills. I feel like there were five episodes in a row he brought it up out of nowhere just to have him tell the same story each time.

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

Taking screenshots of posts here to complain about in the discord server is absolutely bizarre behavior, FYI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

Kenning posted:

Lol what post?

This one. Strange one to single out, tbh.

MassRafTer posted:

I'll have to give it a shot, Chris has been really annoying me lately talking over guests and hijacking the show so I haven't really bothered with Guys+ but I am excited by more Tony K.