Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Oh man I would love to hear Bryan finding out about the Church of the Subgenius or Discordianism in detail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Ah, see I never listened to Street Fight. Just Shocktober.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

TheMightyBoops posted:

It’s a legit strat.

I crack open a C4 the second i wake up and lay in bed with my eyes closed drinking it after putting in a Velo.

I relate to Bryan more than I would like to admit.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

My regular fridge is about two steps away. My boyfriend and I use the living room in our apartment as a bedroom and the bedrooms as a dining room and office/art space.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Whoolighams posted:

don't forget "wake up, slam a can of C4, go back to sleep"

wonder why he routinely clogs toilets, eat a drat apple my man

The C4 was actually me. He does it with Rockstar because he values his health.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

I don't know if those can plug you up like opioids can

Yes.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

People were dunking on rockabilly guys pretty hard when I was last on social media right around the time RBG died.

Maybe they're just tired.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Johnny Landmine posted:

I don't think I've ever wanted to know anything as badly as I want to know who Chris' barber is.

I've been trying to shake it out of Google all day.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Two people have asked me if I remember Maddox unprompted in the last year.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Bryan isn't like us lesser mortals.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

He says six king size. So six packs.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I should make a video of me trying to eat six king size Caramellos right before bed.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Oh, I'm in there.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

It has a channel for posting your turds.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I would never joke about poop.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Bryan spending half the stream talking about taking a poo poo on an airplane.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Every other weekend.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

He got very close to my neighborhood while researching Hip Christian Guys. Found someone looking for Christian Goregrind. I was over here going "Ah man don't let Bryan find out about gorenoise and goregrind. I don't need him making fun of my actual friends."

Ive gone back and forth on it but I am now thoroughly sick of Chris and his "Bryan is a sex guy" and "Bryan isn't Canadian" bits.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I need to check out Not Even A Show, I bet he's a lot better in a prank call honestly.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Crindee posted:

I know I'm Bryanposting a lot but he just posted that he didn't eat an eggroll until he was in his thirties because he hates eggs and thought that's what they were filled with :confused:

I came here to post this loving tweet.

https://x.com/murderxbryan/status/1740844063472173364?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

He won't stop yammering long enough for anyone to point it out.