Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I'm catching up and just heard Bryan's story about the fan who wanted to get married at a Street Fight show but instead of looking at his bride, kept trying to make eye contact with Bryan and riff on his vows.

One of the most horrifying stories I've ever heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Slowly dawning on me that Bryan is the final boss of all guys and this is how he chose to tell us all.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

little munchkin posted:

100% chance it's nonsense but slot machine people are more boring than depressing. i wish Bryan had discovered gambling youtube, that's where the real freaks are. People will drop 1000 dollars on a stack of scratchers and stream themselves speeding through them

here's cool guy that the imp zone gambling thread discovered:

Honestly seems like a good way to subsidize a degenerate gambling habit.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

The Ghoul posted:

Taking screenshots of posts here to complain about in the discord server is absolutely bizarre behavior, FYI.

hahahaha

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/murderxbryan/status/1787506087152714041?t=YmOeUU_qJRqxnyhJeIPY1Q&s=19

what a beautiful thing Bryan has created for himself