Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I made the theme music for Guys+ which you can find at https://patreon.com/murderxbryan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Kenning posted:

Oh cool! I've linked Guys+ in the OP and mentioned your theme music.

thank you OP

I think my favorite Guys episode so far has been EDC Guys. Sex Guys was a really excellent topic to start the series though.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

This is the first Guys+ with a guest and I think that really elevated the show. It's often felt like Bryan and Chris just filling time so they have something to put on the patreon, which to be fair, is exactly what Guys+ is. But yeah today's was the best so far.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I'm positive the Subgenius came up on Street Fight

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

metachronos posted:

Is the old shocktober stuff available on the new patreon? Seems like it is.

It is. It's all kind of messy but you'll see me in the comments posting the original release dates of everything lol

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I prefer the Guys+ intro music

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Todd Glass is great. Several appearances on Comedy Bang Bang and did some podcasts with Norm Macdonald too.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

It's much better when the dumb guy on the podcast is oblivious to the fact he is the dumb guy and thinks the other guy is the dumb guy.

Gervais/Pilkington dynamic (Gervais being the dumber of the two)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Tattlers log off