Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe
I love David the Shark so much, also the sex guys who were writing irritated yelp reviews and not being turbocreeps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

Fun Shoe
I know that the Metal Guys episode is inevitable if the podcast goes long enough, but I feel like he's good enough at finding more obscure types of guy that it'll be a while. My partner did take a direct hit on Warhammer Guys though lmao (it was a good episode)

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Johnny Landmine posted:

The real tragedy of the 40K episode was that if he'd given Merritt a little more breathing room, we might have gotten a beleaguered Chris trying to talk Bryan out of buying a 40K army

oh god